Jackrabbits in Top 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackrabbits in Top 25

Cal Poly looks to be tied for 10th with Northern Iowa. Don't see it on this list, but if you look at the website, there are two of them ranked 10.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak
      Does anyone know where we'll be ranked after winning the Dakota Marker and the GWFC?  *just curious*

Ha, nice confidence i guess.........home field advantage is what we have. A sell out and loudness will be your greeting.

btw, how many are you guys expecting to come up from SD?

Comment

So where is a good place for 2 busloads of college students to go party after we win the GWFC title in Fargo?

Comment

Woah bra, you still have SUU to go through. Being the underdog that SUU is, and that you guys have been underdogs against UCD and Poly, that might come back to bite you.

Comment

And you guys still have Poly You guys have more of a task at hand then we do. Good luck, you're gonna need it if you have a first half like you did at Davis.

Comment

Thats why here in fargo we take it one game at a time. Our coach will prepare them for the task at hand.

Comment

That's not what it sounds like .

Comment

The bloggers dont have to, but the coaches and players do.

Comment

Congratulations on a great year so far NDSUFREAK10.
                    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

The Jacks moved up a little in the polls this week. We are 20, 21, and 22 in the three major polls. Last week they were 21, 22 and 24 in these three.

http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=80343

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak
                        Does anyone know where we'll be ranked after winning the Dakota Marker and the GWFC?  *just curious*
                        keep drinking that kool aid ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Come on folks, this isn't a smack thread . . .

Yet . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bub94
                            Congratulations on a great year so far NDSUFREAK10.

Thanks, you guys have had some incredible games so far this season. I would love to see 3-0 vs 3-0 but we both have games this weekend.....

Comment

I'm too lazy to look, but realistically, if both teams win our games this week, we'll both be in the top 20 in the rankings. My question for anyone wanting to look would be when was the last time NDSU and SDSU met on the football field when we were both ranked? I know we were ranked for the occasional week in the last couple years in DII, but not sure if we ever played NDSU while they were ranked at the same time we were. Hopefully, the game in 2 weeks will be a lot of recent firsts.

First time NDSU and SDSU have battled for a conference title since _______.
                              First time NDSU and SDSU have both been ranked at game time since _____.
                              First time since _____ that SDSU has been riding a 7 game winning streak.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                                I'm too lazy to look, but realistically, if both teams win our games this week, we'll both be in the top 20 in the rankings.  My question for anyone wanting to look would be when was the last time NDSU and SDSU met on the football field when we were both ranked?  I know we were ranked for the occasional week in the last couple years in DII, but not sure if we ever played NDSU while they were ranked at the same time we were.  Hopefully, the game in 2 weeks will be a lot of recent firsts.

First time NDSU and SDSU have battled for a conference title since _______.
                                First time NDSU and SDSU have both been ranked at game time since _____.
                                First time since _____ that SDSU has been riding a 7 game winning streak.
                                Since the team won't look ahead, I will and add these and be happy to see them in two weeks :

First time since 1963 that SDSU wins a conference title
                                First time since ______ that SDSU beats NDSU in Fargo...
                                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                                X