Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montana Pre-Game Scoreboard Show(edited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana Pre-Game Scoreboard Show(edited)

Originally posted by EQguy
    Locker room= Recruiting

They haven't taken H.S. kids through the locker room in YEARS.  Kinda tough to compete with what NDSU and many other surrouinding schools have.  May not sound like a big deal but it is.
    Actually, they have taken recruits and their families through the locker room the last two seasons.
    Never saw the locker room until I was picking out my pads and helmet freshman year. Granted that happened over 10 years ago, but the locker room is embarrassing. However, every other school I visited showed me their locker rooms and I still chose SDSU, so really shows you how much locker rooms plays into the decision process. Read the article about the DII basketball coach on the east coast in one of the recent SIs. He said a recruit of his asked him to look at the locker room. His response was "I don't think you should come to our school if that's what's important to you". Kid signed with his team and the coach never showed him the locker room.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

The locker room is scheduled to get some fixing up this summer from what I have heard.

Comment

Right now the carpet is being ripped out and I have heard a new epoxy floor will be put in. Plus an upgrade in painting and care will be done.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Decades over due... and now on to the trailers!

Comment

Its going to take a lot more than that to make it top notch but it is a good step in the right direction!
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
            X