New Tailgating Policy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Tailgating Policy?

For late season games I prefer the classic...a "Hobo Heater". Hot chocolate and pepermint schnapps.

Good plan on the backyard!

Comment

I have no problem with the new plan. I think there were 2,000 people in the backyard DURING the Hobo Day game last season...it was a real shame most were not in the stands yelling.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
        I have no problem with the new plan.  I think there were 2,000 people in the backyard DURING the Hobo Day game last season...it was a real shame most were not in the stands yelling.
        No doubt this was a factor in re-evaluating the tailgate policy. Also a crowd control problem begins to develope if the current policy was left unchanged and more and more party people continue to show up. I have seen too many Hobo Days to not recognize a developing problem here. Once during the late 1950's, during Hobo week, you could not drive on Main Ave. (Too much broken glass.) So its been a youngster problem for a long, long, long time.

I certainly have nothing against people congregating and socializing with food and drink prior to the game. Its shame some have forgotten why they came in the first place. I realize I sound old fogish and pietistic but I love SDSU and cringe everytime SDSU gets ink from the Argus for the wrong reasons. I would rather read 89's update links from the Argus that tell of great accompolishments.

Comment

Working...
        X