This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Where does J'Bore fit in our QB discussion? IF everyone gets healthy that room will be suddenly very crowded.
    I haven't heard anything about J'Bore. I just assumed two knee surgeries in two years might be the end of the line for him. I hope not.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Where does J'Bore fit in our QB discussion? IF everyone gets healthy that room will be suddenly very crowded.
      the way he started his career was great. Just feel horrible for the injuries he has had to deal with. We should have beat the Goophers his first game as a Jack. I know the Bison fans were impressed before he got hurt early in that game.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I know I saw him on the sidelines at home games. I bet its going to be a wild QB competition this spring with some guys transfer out by next fall. We defiantly have the athletes at QB but also need an efficient passer to compete for titles.
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

• I had heard that is J’Bore was 100% he would transfer out and play elsewhere… not sure he’s made it back and idk if we will see him suit up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Chase is here, and he could be a good one for sure...but I don't think anyone on here has mentioned Cade Rice.

Who I had heard, was "turning heads" in camp, and looks like a superb prospect. I don't watch much of film highlights of many of the recruits, because they always look good. But I remember watching his, and he made a couple of "Wow" throws that HS guys just don't make.

So, I'm just saying I hope Chase keeps an open mind, with Mark and Keaton and Rudy and Cade already on the roster. (not to mention J'bore, who I thought was going to be our next all time great)

Comment

• Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Chase is here, and he could be a good one for sure...but I don't think anyone on here has mentioned Cade Rice.

Who I had heard, was "turning heads" in camp, and looks like a superb prospect. I don't watch much of film highlights of many of the recruits, because they always look good. But I remember watching his, and he made a couple of "Wow" throws that HS guys just don't make.

So, I'm just saying I hope Chase keeps an open mind, with Mark and Keaton and Rudy and Cade already on the roster. (not to mention J'bore, who I thought was going to be our next all time great)

Per his Twitter account, Cade Rice has entered the Transfer Portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Even without the Mason news, that isn’t too surprising. If Mark win the job over him in the spring, he would have been looking at being a backup for his whole career here, barring injury. And with Mason, maybe he felt like the writing was in the wall. Or maybe it just wasn’t a good fit for him for other reasons. Hate to see him go, but he’s got to do what’s best for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Not surprised nobody wants to watch the games from the sidelines. I was hoping to keep everyone for a a good QB competition this spring but maybe he saw the writing on the wall.
                  Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

• Can't blame Cade one bit. Especially with the Chase Mason signing. It's just how it is. Hope he does well, wherever he ends up.

(I saw that tweet, and thought... wow what a day to post about him on the bench.)

Comment

• I don’t blame Cade at all either, he must be in a rush though or worried about getting a spot somewhere before they are taken… I would wait it out though, never know he could miss out on a ring now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Early signing deadline is coming up, so these transfers we’re seeing right now are 100% trying to get offers and sign early while spots are still available. If he waits until mid December, he may miss some opportunities.

Comment

• how does that work when your in the portal, does that just mean would be available for next year, or does that mean you left this current team.....or can you change your mind and stay assuming no good offers come. always a bit curious how that works out.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post
                            how does that work when your in the portal, does that just mean would be available for next year, or does that mean you left this current team.....or can you change your mind and stay assuming no good offers come. always a bit curious how that works out.
                            The player could return -- Delaware's dealing with that with Nolan Henderson, and similar discussions occurred with Jacks when Cade Johnson entered transfer portal

Comment

Working...
                            X