2020 roster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

His little brother is a 2021 recruit which means that he wouldn't join the team after Cade's career there is over. Unless Cade had to sit out a year but now days it seems like a coin flip whether they get granted a waiver or not to be immediately eligible.

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I've got zero inside info but I'd suspect he's gone.
    I think that Cade would be a grad transfer, making him immediately eligible. It'll be really interesting to see what he does, and I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did transfer to Nebraska. Selfishly, of course I want Cade to stay at SDSU, but transferring makes sense imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post

I think that Cade would be a grad transfer, making him immediately eligible. It'll be really interesting to see what he does, and I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did transfer to Nebraska. Selfishly, of course I want Cade to stay at SDSU, but transferring makes sense imo.
      You are correct - since he did redshirt and he is a RS-SR - it would likely be a grad transfer.

Comment

I don’t want to see him go, but he’s a lot more replaceable than most think. No doubt he’s a great player, but the way our offense is set up allows receivers to succeed complimented by the dominant running game. If a stud O lineman was leaving, I’d be a lot more concerned.

Comment

Is he in the transfer portal or is this still speculation?
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Is he in the transfer portal or is this still speculation?
            He was not on the list I checked, which was up-to-date as of today.

Comment

His revised Twitter page is kind of revealing of his intent.

Comment

Dan Jackson had a comment on a twitter post that was a little odd. Something about surrounded by softness, keep working hard.

Just conjecture, but Johnson must be leaving. He'll be tough to replace, but he'll also see that playing in the FBS with his size won't be easy. He is a great player and hope he finishes his long, productive career as a Jack.

Comment

https://twitter.com/cade_johnson/sta...176848384?s=21

I’d say this is good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont know how anyone can take anything out of Twitter of facebook posts. I don't get 99% of what people post just seems random. Unless they say I am leaving or I am staying all those posts seem more vague then anything.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

He also responded to that tweet and said he especially couldn’t switch up on Tolu. I think I was a pretty tell-tale sign he’s staying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roster update: CJ Wilson, Diamond Evans, Payton Madison, and Jake Wolfe have all been removed from the gojacks.com roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                          Roster update: CJ Wilson, Diamond Evans, Payton Madison, and Jake Wolfe have all been removed from the gojacks.com roster.

Hopefully the Diamond Evans not being listed is a mistake
                          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post

Yikes. Agreed. Maybe followed Jackson to NIU. Closer to his home I believe. I believe Madison was a fullback. Anyone remember what position Wolfe played?

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post

I am afraid it is probably true. Too bad and I wish him well. Payton Madison is a little surprising to me too but things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post

Yikes. Agreed. Maybe followed Jackson to NIU. Closer to his home I believe. I believe Madison was a fullback. Anyone remember what position Wolfe played?
                                He was a kicker
                                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X