2020 roster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post

I know I posted that CJ was staying a few weeks ago but that is what I was told by a coach. Sorry about that. I guess he let the coaches know before break he was leaving, surprised them and showed up for the first few winter workouts but then left after a few days. I probably asked on one of the first days of the workouts. Sorry for the wrong info!
    Nothing to be sorry about , we appreciate your information. Who do you foresee taking over CJs role, Blakely or one of the incoming recruits?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Brother ?
      Weren't we signing his brother? Or I might be co fused.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks View Post

Nothing to be sorry about , we appreciate your information. Who do you foresee taking over CJs role, Blakely or one of the incoming recruits?
        Great question! Blakely was going to see more carries regardless. Coaches raves about him last year. I think Isaiah Davis will play right away. I could see them trying to redshirt Kenyetta so they can maximize the number of years he is a key contributor. I think he is special but will get very few opportunities for as long as Pierre is around. It really depends on who the new coach is. I think Blair Mullholland has earned an opportunity too. We’ll see!
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Tough to see cj decide to leave but wish him the best. Rb is so deep not sure we will see much of a drop off. Has there been any word or Pierre’s recovery?

Comment

So is Cade Johnson transferring or what? Any inside info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
              So is Cade Johnson transferring or what? Any inside info?

What makes you ask that?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

What makes you ask that?
                Check his Twitter. More cryptic tweets and has taken his profile pictures down.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

What makes you ask that?
                  *double post.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Ugh let's hope not. Wouldn't be surprised in nebraska tried to steal him awa . Isnt his younger brother joining the team next year?
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'll be surprised if he isn't in the portal shortly, would be a big blow and hope he stays.

His brother Keegan is down to Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas St as his choices. Only way he is coming to SDSU is if he transfers in after a year or two at a P5 school.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Ugh let's hope not. Wouldn't be surprised in nebraska tried to steal him awa . Isnt his younger brother joining the team next year?

‘Nebraska is thin at WR. https://norfolkdailynews.com/sports/...82f079920.html

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

His twitter say dreaming and praying what's next.

Comment

Anyone know if he has been participating in the offseason strength and conditioning competitions? I haven't seen his name as a top performer but doesn't mean he hasn't been partaking.

Seems like the Jabril Cox news may have sparked his interest in the possibility of transferring??

Assuming if/when this happens, Canyon Bauer, Shane Dailey and Deyon Campbell will try to fill this role?

Comment

We are reading tea leaves as of right now. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Cade Johnson has not said one thing about transferring.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                                I'll be surprised if he isn't in the portal shortly, would be a big blow and hope he stays.

His brother Keegan is down to Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas St as his choices. Only way he is coming to SDSU is if he transfers in after a year or two at a P5 school.
                                His little brother is a 2021 recruit which means that he wouldn't join the team after Cade's career there is over. Unless Cade had to sit out a year but now days it seems like a coin flip whether they get granted a waiver or not to be immediately eligible.

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I've got zero inside info but I'd suspect he's gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X