2020 roster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Not sure. He might be working on his PhD by now.

- Spring 2015: Ohio St early enrollee
    ​​​​​- 2015: Ohio St
    - 2016: Cincinnati
    - 2017: SDSU
    - 2018: SDSU
    - 2019: SDSU
    maybe since he only played in a couple games his whole career so far? Would be a great story if he could become a contributor for sure. Oline depth worries me so if he can be healthy and should know his job by now since he has the size for it.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

maybe since he only played in a couple games his whole career so far? Would be a great story if he could become a contributor for sure. Oline depth worries me so if he can be healthy and should know his job by now since he has the size for it.
      I don't think it is out of the question for him to get a sixth year. Much like Skyler Flatten did. From my limited knowledge of medical hardships, if you lose a majority of 2 full years due to injury, you can get a 6th year granted. Worked out well for Skyler!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

I don't think it is out of the question for him to get a sixth year. Much like Skyler Flatten did. From my limited knowledge of medical hardships, if you lose a majority of 2 full years due to injury, you can get a 6th year granted. Worked out well for Skyler!!!
        plus wasted 2 years transferring so that might help also that he had to sit out for stupid NCAA transfer rules. Didn't Keaton Moffitt not get a year back? I thought the coaches thought he had a good case but NCAA said no. I don't remember what his case was specifically. As far as Grant, he has played in a couple games out of his 5 years so far. plus if last year was injured he probably deserves another year but who knows with the NCAA.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Everyone calm down. I asked Coach Eck and Grant Schmidt is not with the team. He graduated and moved to Nashville. The roster on go Jacks is wrong.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

For those worried/speculating on Cade... he posted a video of highlights last night and said something about Senior year. So that's good news.

Comment

I believe Matt Connors has also left the program and signed with Augie.

Comment

Should be an exciting year with a ton of talent across the board, especially on defense. This is typically the odd year where our away conference schedule is much tougher, but I like the way the schedule lays out. Get a warm-up game and a bye week prior to heading to Lincoln to take on the Huskers. The Yotes come to town early enough in the season where they actually have something to play for, eh, maybe not.

Comment

I know that I feel much better about this upcoming season than I did going into 2019. The fact that we saw Heide have success leading an offense that was depleted by injuries makes me feel like we are in pretty good shape. Having another offseason of competition between he and Gibbs will only make them both better.

We should be able to absorb the loss in the back 7 defensively by having a really, really good front 4. If they are able to get pressure without having to blitz, the defense will cause a ton of headaches.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                    For those worried/speculating on Cade... he posted a video of highlights last night and said something about Senior year. So that's good news.
                    What were people speculating or worried about with Cade?

Comment

Grad transfer to Nebraska.

Comment

CJ Wilson has entered the transfer portal per his twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                          That's a bummer he and psj made a great duo. But the rb room is probably the one place we can take and hit and not feel it as much.

Comment

Guess I didnt hear that one. Isnt hos brother coming here? Might be a reason to stick around. Seems like playing on a team with a brother is a strong bond for some.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Guess I didnt hear that one. Isnt hos brother coming here? Might be a reason to stick around. Seems like playing on a team with a brother is a strong bond for some.
                              Brother ?

Comment

I know I posted that CJ was staying a few weeks ago but that is what I was told by a coach. Sorry about that. I guess he let the coaches know before break he was leaving, surprised them and showed up for the first few winter workouts but then left after a few days. I probably asked on one of the first days of the workouts. Sorry for the wrong info!
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X