Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ USD Coyotes

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    Oh fer.....sure......yep...you can blame coaches all you want on this....but the Seniors? Yep...why not.
    Blame whoever you want. (This is directed at everyone/nobody) If we can’t beat the coyotes does it really matter? And yes I realize we have had troubles there in the past. But that’s the past, to me it has no bearing to the present. Oh well, on to basketball!

Comment

A loss was going to happen at some point to USD no matter what many on here think. On to next week 1-0, right?
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        SDSU lost the battle in the trenches on offense. USD didnt have to bring extra guys to get pressure. If you don't win the battle up front you dont win the game.
        Why didn't Genent play?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Why didn't Genent play?
          I think they were trying to preserve his 4 games so he could redshirt envisioning a long playoff run. Oops.

Comment

So.....in your mind playoffs are done?
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Why didn't Genent play?
              Saving his redshirt I think? This loss shows all the fans that want to have that "extra" year what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                I think they were trying to preserve his 4 games so he could redshirt envisioning a long playoff run. Oops.
                How many games has he played? would this have been his 4th? will they sit him out so he can play next year?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  So.....in your mind playoffs are done?
                  If the Jacks aren’t sent to Grand Forks with the winner to Fargo I’ll be shocked.

Comment

How many games has he played? would this have been his 4th? will they sit him out so he can play next year?
                    Played in 2 games I believe.

Comment

SS*it HAPPENS 10 years win series is ok.

Comment

If the Jacks aren’t sent to Grand Forks with the winner to Fargo I’ll be shocked.
                        I like our chances in the playoffs better than USD's

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          Saving his redshirt I think? This loss shows all the fans that want to have that "extra" year what happens.
                          Bull****, Genant doesn't fumble the ball. Genant for another year with Strong and Gibbs back is worth having him for a full year.

This team wasn't good enough with Gibbs, Strong and Wilson out to win a national title. I'll take our chances with Harris and Genant for a full year next year.

Comment

Depends on the bid. Hopefully Dana let Sell bid a big amount and we'll host. Definitely getting sent to the slaughterhouse in Fargo for the 2nd round though.

Everyone wanted to be in Fargo anyways! purple font

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                              Bull****, Genant doesn't fumble the ball. Genant for another year with Strong and Gibbs back is worth having him for a full year.

This team wasn't good enough with Gibbs, Strong and Wilson out to win a national title. I'll take our chances with Harris and Genant for a full year next year.
                              I think thats the thing this team is better off to save any seasons for next year. Get Gibbs healthy get the young guys some more experience taking a road game now in the playoffs will be good for them. could have had a home game, but when freshman play like freshman that is going to happen. look at ISUR and USD to sloppy not a lot of effort in those games. Just watch and you can see that both ISUR and USD wanted to win and played harder and thats why they won. Simple as that. the team that wanted it more earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                Lol what an insane post. Augie?
                                True Augie proba ly doesn't turn the ball over as much. They aren't D1 players is my point
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X