GDT: @ USD Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ USD Coyotes

I am stuck at work today so listening to some Colter Wall killing some time before the game. will be cheering from my office. Good thing I am the only one in today.

After I think the team finally had their letdown game against ISUR we sure looked as focused last week. I would expect the team to come out ready.

On a side note watching Youngstown ISUR and it feels weird cheering for Youngstown. I don't know if I can. But they have a lead at halftime so that's probably good for us for seeding assuming we win the game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It’s about time to paint the state blue again #Gojacks #EarsUp #ScrewtheU.
      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Loving we get to listen to Jay Elsen all day.

Comment

That's already one attempt at a cheap shot by the Coyotes. Great drive by the Jacks!
          Is it Saturday yet? Roll Damn Rabbits!

Comment

USD looking for cheap shots already. 22 should have been flagged on that qb scramble. He led with his head, good thing Heide ducked his. He would have been booted for targeting. Going to be scary the rest of the game, cheap shots will be flying from them.

Comment

Originally posted by DB117 View Post
              That's already one attempt at a cheap shot by the Coyotes. Great drive by the Jacks!
              It was a blow to the head not just after QB hadn't STARTED the slide, but after he'd finished the slide. Definite cheap shot.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Simmons is running for his life. Jacks are bound to get him eventually

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Simmons is running for his life. Jacks are bound to get him eventually
                  I was just thinking that. Refs missed a hands to the face on that 3rd down scrabble also.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Janke with a killer fumble on the punt return. Can’t give USD life

Comment

No offense but the Jahnkes have done more bad than good all season thank God for Logan Backhaus
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Heide needed to throw that one away.

Comment

Riggs is a good announcer. Elsen is really homering today.

Comment

Jacks with two personal fouls so far in the first quarter. Just got called for targeting. Playing stupid today

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              Jacks with two personal fouls so far in the first quarter. Just got called for targeting. Playing stupid today
                              That wasn't targeting.

Comment

What the hell is the ref doing with his hand when he talks?

Comment

Working...
                                X