• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoDakJack
    replied
    Re: GDT: @ USD Coyotes

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    If the Jacks aren’t sent to Grand Forks with the winner to Fargo I’ll be shocked.
    I like our chances in the playoffs better than USD's

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

SS*it HAPPENS 10 years win series is ok.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    How many games has he played? would this have been his 4th? will they sit him out so he can play next year?
    Played in 2 games I believe.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    So.....in your mind playoffs are done?
    If the Jacks aren’t sent to Grand Forks with the winner to Fargo I’ll be shocked.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

I think they were trying to preserve his 4 games so he could redshirt envisioning a long playoff run. Oops.
    How many games has he played? would this have been his 4th? will they sit him out so he can play next year?

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Why didn't Genent play?
    Saving his redshirt I think? This loss shows all the fans that want to have that "extra" year what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

So.....in your mind playoffs are done?

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Why didn't Genent play?
    I think they were trying to preserve his 4 games so he could redshirt envisioning a long playoff run. Oops.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    SDSU lost the battle in the trenches on offense. USD didnt have to bring extra guys to get pressure. If you don't win the battle up front you dont win the game.
    Why didn't Genent play?

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

A loss was going to happen at some point to USD no matter what many on here think. On to next week 1-0, right?

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    Oh fer.....sure......yep...you can blame coaches all you want on this....but the Seniors? Yep...why not.
    Blame whoever you want. (This is directed at everyone/nobody) If we can’t beat the coyotes does it really matter? And yes I realize we have had troubles there in the past. But that’s the past, to me it has no bearing to the present. Oh well, on to basketball!

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

this was a team effort imho. lost to NDSU is one thing but this is unacceptable. USD is going to own us is basketball and football for the next year and they are going to do everything to rub our faces in it. thats what pisses me off. They won the super bowl, now we have to get shafted in the playoffs because we can win games we should. See ISUR and USD. are any of the players on the teams alive the last time USD won?

Leave a comment:

• AZjack
    replied

2019 season. L to NDSU, L to USD. Playoffs are fine but still an awful season.
    I don't think an awful season. It's a wasted season. Injuries and turnovers let to it.

Salvage it by winning a couple playoff games and getting the young guys some more practice.

I don't see a deep playoff run with our lack of ball security and such inconsistent O line play.

The silver lining is that USD won't be that good again next year without Simmons. Their one playoff win with Streveler will have to sustain their pathetic fan board for another football season. We are super depressed we lost a top 4 seed, USD is ecstatic they won 5 games. I'm not trading places with USed.

Leave a comment:

• Cowbell
    replied

We aren't what we'd like us to be.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

SDSU lost the battle in the trenches on offense. USD didnt have to bring extra guys to get pressure. If you don't win the battle up front you dont win the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X