Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by Jackwagon View Post
    Just an idea. Anyone planning on going to Gameday and driving. Maybe a good idea to park in the visitors tailgate area. Hopefully, it doesn't inconvenience them too much!
    We are planning on it; of course, we are NDSU fans.....

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
      We are planning on it; of course, we are NDSU fans.....
      I took the liberty of planning out a route for you from Fargo. You're welcome.

https://goo.gl/maps/7nmVXcF34crZjxVB8

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        I took the liberty of planning out a route for you from Fargo. You're welcome.

https://goo.gl/maps/7nmVXcF34crZjxVB8
        I fixed it for you, you had the wrong dump listed.

Fargo GameDay map

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
          I fixed it for you, you had the wrong dump listed.

Fargo GameDay map
          Touche... Although you ruined the surprise by mentioning dump. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
            I second this.
            I am going to do my part with my 2 spare "tailgaiting trailers". Works well since they needed to get primed for ice fishing anyway. Outside the silly games, lets hope the game that really matters ends with a solid performance and a W!

Comment

I absolutely love all of this excitement that the original SDSU is getting with GameDay and the Dakota Marker. I'm just hoping the team doesn't get too hyped up and loses focus on the simplicity of during their job and being 1-0 this week. The distractions have to be exponentially higher than they'd be for a normal Hobo Day.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                I absolutely love all of this excitement that the original SDSU is getting with GameDay and the Dakota Marker. I'm just hoping the team doesn't get too hyped up and loses focus on the simplicity of during their job and being 1-0 this week. The distractions have to be exponentially higher than they'd be for a normal Hobo Day.
                Coaches will need to steer that extra adrenaline to the 2 pm game on Saturday. There cannot be some extra juice with the week and the game expectations.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  Coaches will need to steer that extra adrenaline to the 2 pm game on Saturday. There cannot be some extra juice with the week and the game expectations.
                  Agreed. I'm hopeful though that the Hobo Day distraction got worked out of their system three weeks ago and that they can take this all in stride. The good news is, outside of playing for the natty, no other game is going to match the hype of this one this year. Win or lose tomorrow, they'll be in better shape for big games in December because of all the side show this week. It's good experience either way. Let's hope they can handle it and take care of business Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                    Agreed. I'm hopeful though that the Hobo Day distraction got worked out of their system three weeks ago and that they can take this all in stride. The good news is, outside of playing for the natty, no other game is going to match the hype of this one this year. Win or lose tomorrow, they'll be in better shape for big games in December because of all the side show this week. It's good experience either way. Let's hope they can handle it and take care of business Saturday afternoon.
                    I wish it was tomorrow. Alas, we have two more sleeps until gameday.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Making my first trip to brookings for a game. Gonna be a good one. Is beer sold in the stadium? If not, is it easy enough to sneak a flask in?

Comment

Originally posted by NEBison View Post
                        Making my first trip to brookings for a game. Gonna be a good one. Is beer sold in the stadium? If not, is it easy enough to sneak a flask in?
                        Beer is only available in premium seating.

Comment

No beer, Flask yes.
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Flask is super easy. I always stuff it in my pants, but honestly, they don't even check coats.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Rumor going around in Twitter that NDSU is sending up to 26 buses full of fans down to gameday to arrive at 5 AM Saturday and take over the set. Now granted, this is from our barstool account, which is shaky, at best. But can anyone confirm or deny any rumors about buses of Bison arriving early Saturday morning (or late Friday night)?

And secondly, are our students going to camp out Friday night? Sure seems like a good idea to me. Even if it isn't true, why not guarantee a spot in the front row? If I were still on campus, I'd sure as hell be out there Friday night. Any sort of organized effort to block out the green and yellow hoard? We really cannot afford to have them take over the front row of the set.

Comment

Why does it not surprise me they would do a jackass move like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X