Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    The recipe for winning Saturday? Not turning the ball over. If we play a clean game in that area we stand a great chance of winning.
    Yep...turnovers can really throw a wrench into things. Look at JMU and Stony Brook. JMU owned them, but had to win it in OT due to turnovers. If NDSU doesn't turn it over, I as well am cautiously optimistic. I sure hope we have a better game plan than we had against Missouri St.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      Any idea if our secondary will be at full strength this week?

Gales and Evans were both out last week right?
      They'll know more after today's practice.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        That is how I read it. NDSU folks are circulating a map showing our tailgate is directly north of the Gameday where we were two years ago. Anyone seen that map? I'm very worried folks are going to try to park there for Gameday.
        http://danajdykhousestadium.com/parking/

I would refer to this one. I thought you guys tailgated in the lot to the East of the existing visitor tailgate, which now has crosshatching through it because there's a building being built there. Maybe that was 4 years ago. Time flies.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

I would refer to this one. I thought you guys tailgated in the lot to the East of the existing visitor tailgate, which now has crosshatching through it because there's a building being built there. Maybe that was 4 years ago. Time flies.
          You are correct - they covered that lot that is no longer there now 2 years ago. The lot west of Medary is a good spot for them - wide open and big. As far as people parking there for GameDay, it certainly could happen.

Comment

Both will be playing.

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            Any idea if our secondary will be at full strength this week?

Gales and Evans were both out last week right?

Comment

Anyone know if you Yellow or Blue Pass get you in a pay lot? Never tried before.

Comment

The one to get into the Backyard is grey. Not sure on the others.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackwagon View Post
                  Anyone know if you Yellow or Blue Pass get you in a pay lot? Never tried before.
                  I think we tried getting into a pay lot with our jackrabbit club parking pass a couple years ago but they wouldnt let us

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

I see there are five wristband stations in the lots and tailgating around the stadium. However, there are no wristband stations in the visitors tailgating section. Does UPD patrol that area and check for wristbands or do they cut the visitors some slack?

It would be cruel and not very hospitable to require a wristband in the visitor lot, but make them go 3 blocks to the east to get one behind the Briggs Library.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                      I see there are five wristband stations in the lots and tailgating around the stadium. However, there are no wristband stations in the visitors tailgating section. Does UPD patrol that area and check for wristbands or do they cut the visitors some slack?

It would be cruel and not very hospitable to require a wristband in the visitor lot, but make them go 3 blocks to the east to get one behind the Briggs Library.
                      I'd make them purchase them.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

I would imagine a very strong UPD presence around the entire campus....not sure on wristband rules though. My spot is maybe 50 feet from the Cop Bin and we have never been checked for ages. (they questioned my "full bar and slushie machine" though)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackwagon View Post
                          I would imagine a very strong UPD presence around the entire campus....not sure on wristband rules though. My spot is maybe 50 feet from the Cop Bin and we have never been checked for ages. (they questioned my "full bar and slushie machine" though)
                          That sounds fun!

Comment

Gameday Information Page:
                            https://www.sdstate.edu/espn-gameday-coming-brookings

Comment

So you have to show your game tickets to enter the lots around the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                                So you have to show your game tickets to enter the lots around the stadium?
                                I like it. Keeps those lots reserved for tailgating purposes, even if those tailgaters go to the game day stuff too. Otherwise, you'd have a bunch of people parking there, only to leave three hours later, and a lot of unused tailgate spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X