• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Drake Bulldogs

#ChuckthePigskin

#StuffthePigskin

#HateTheDrake

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: Drake Bulldogs

Hate the Drake, everyone hates Drake. I never was a regular viewer of Steinfeld, I missed some good TV.

Comment

Re: GDT: Drake Bulldogs

It looks like the weather conditions will be near-perfect. The stadium turf will prove its worth today...the old grass in Coughlin probably would be torn up by halftime.

With the game moved from Des Moines, my careful scheduling around home football games didn't work for this weekend: I'll miss my second home game in more than 10 years. Oh well, we'll have WNAX on the radio while driving for a few hours and if you can't be present, listening to Tyler calling the game is a great alternative. My tickets are in good hands of some loyal Jacks fans.

Even with the bad water problems affecting so many in the region, I'm going to predict a crowd of more than 12,000 and Jacks win, 42-13.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Re: Attendance & Alcohol

What the heck is Janke doing back there

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          What the heck is Janke doing back there
          same thing as last week, he did something your not suppose to do 2 weeks in a row. Last week he got lucky, this week not so much. if you loose it in the sun, just get away nothing good can come from losing the ball in the sun. Freshman will learn from it I hope.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            same thing as last week, he did something your not suppose to do 2 weeks in a row. Last week he got lucky, this week not so much. if you loose it in the sun, just get away nothing good can come from losing the ball in the sun. Freshman will learn from it I hope.
            Kansas State's punt returner just did the exact same thing, same result.

Moving these posts to the Drake GDT.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Whoops. Thanks Filbert.

Nelson sacked 3 times in the first quarter but I think a lot of the blame is on Nelson for holding onto the ball too long.

Comment

Concentration seems lacking for the Jacks right now.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Would like to see Heide get in there for a series or two.

Comment

Agreed. Nelson has made some nice throws, and missed some big ones. Everything seems flat with the offense. If they can't get it going with Nelson, either give Heidi a shot or just try to get the ground game going.

Comment

Even if it ends up limiting his availability later on in the season and/or using up his redshirt year?
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Why do I feel like we are losing this game? Could easily be tied. 2 home games and so far we do not look sharp.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          Even if it ends up limiting his availability later on in the season and/or using up his redshirt year?
                          If more game action ends up solidifying him as the best option at backup for QB, then yes.

Comment

3rd and 8 and the Jacks run the ball. Can’t wait to see Gibbs next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                              If more game action ends up solidifying him as the best option at backup for QB, then yes.
                              Nelson... He's... He's not very good.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X