X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salemjack
    replied
    Re: GDT: LIU Sharks

Zim just tweeted a story out about it. Betting he has known for a while but agreed to keep it close till game time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Tyler just said Gibbs isn’t in uniform. Nelson starting but 3 QB’s could play

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Has there been any true confirmation on Gibbs out with an injury and Nelson starting today? I've been looking around and not even Zimmer has tweeted out anything. I even re-checked the gameday notes from gojacks to see if they changed the depth chart. The only place that has said anything about this has been on here. I'm just looking for something more than rumors on a fan forum (not saying I don't trust you guys, just want to have actual facts before the first offensive series.)
    We just have wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Has there been any true confirmation on Gibbs out with an injury and Nelson starting today? I've been looking around and not even Zimmer has tweeted out anything. I even re-checked the gameday notes from gojacks to see if they changed the depth chart. The only place that has said anything about this has been on here. I'm just looking for something more than rumors on a fan forum (not saying I don't trust you guys, just want to have actual facts before the first offensive series.)

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Having my street in Arlington refinished has taken nearly two years since they got started to late last fall and they finally finished mid summer. Yesterday, the landscape guy was doing some finishing touches on replanting the grass and as I walked by him, he mentioned that his grass needed a good rain, and it has been raining last evening and this morning, now its soon game time and some dry weather please! I hope we play well this evening. With Kannin Nelson doing the qb work, we hope he will shine. Kannin has worked his butt off to get playing time so now is his big moment.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    started a topic GDT: LIU Sharks

GDT: LIU Sharks

#ChuckthePigskin

#StuffthePigskin

#OurBoatIsPlentyBig
Working...
X