• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sodakbull
    replied
    Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Yep! This is happening!!!! It won't be a full strength Pride due to the semester being over on Wednesday, but most have signed up to go. I'm so excited to be doing this!
    They will definitely class up the place. They deserve it too as they have played in some miserable weather the past couple games.

Leave a comment:

• Sodakbull
    replied

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Let it be known that slosho is GOAT.

I paid over that for the cheapest ones on Stubhub for the Maker Game this year. And I mean over the $150. Wife still isn’t terribly impressed with that, mostly because dad got to go and she didn’t. My mistake in messing with my juju, she’s coming on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure I want to pay that to line a Bison fan pocket just yet plus I do question the validity of a couple of them on Craigslist.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

As far as the game goes, we’re the underdogs and we should be. They have a phenomenal team. Pretty much everyone won’t give us much of a chance other than to keep it closer than anybody else will. And I think that perfectly fits this season, no? This team has been doubted ever since the first quarter of the JMU game last year by our rivals, national media, and our own fans even.

They doubted TC could mentally recover.

They doubted the offense could be more than a shell of itself.

They doubted we would even have a winning record.

They doubted we would make the playoffs, or at best, we would be a bubble team.

They doubted the Marker Game would be a contest.

They doubted if we were really that good after overtime against the Trees.

They doubted we would recover from the UNI game.

They doubted we could handle playing a triple option team well.

Instead we have a MORE potent offense. Taryn has shown it WASN’T only Jake and Dallas carrying him. We didn’t just stay close, we let the Marker Game slip through our fingers. We didn’t just recover after the UNI game, we scored over 34 points in every game until we played the number two ranked team in the country at their house in a monsoon. We didn’t just make the playoffs, we got as high of a seed as we’ve ever had. We didn’t just handle the option team, we forced them to have to almost abandon it to reach 17 points. So hell yeah. Doubt these boys. You could see the drive to have another game from TC on his last touchdown. I want all the doubt in the world on these guys cause they’ve thrived on it. After an entire summer of being asked how in the world would the offense work without our two nfl studs they went out and averaged over 45 ppg during the season. Now we get to face our rival who has basically been preordained as the national champs before the season was halfway over with a shiny undefeated record in a place that is almost as familiar to us as our own field? Yes please. These are the games these guys have put all that work in for. This is what FCS playoffs are all about. Let’s go give them the same feeling they had in 07. I hope everyone who is able to can finagle a ticket for themselves and put as much blue in there as we can squeeze in between the thundercow fans, this could be one for the ages. It’s about time they get to feel what it’s like to have one of your best teams ever sent home by a rival.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    My receipt says I got mine at 3:04
    Let it be known that slosho is GOAT.
    Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
    guess my computer was too slow. I see some on Fargo Craigslist for $85 to $150.
    I paid over that for the cheapest ones on Stubhub for the Maker Game this year. And I mean over the $150. Wife still isn’t terribly impressed with that, mostly because dad got to go and she didn’t. My mistake in messing with my juju, she’s coming on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    It will likely be consumed by families of players with a few left. Then the tickets will be the SRO in the endzones.
    I put in for 2 in 2016 and got them. It seemed like the families of players had first crack, then after that it was whoever submitted for them. Not sure if any season ticket holders got turned away.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    How many tickets does SDSU get? I cant go but just wondering.
    It will likely be consumed by families of players with a few left. Then the tickets will be the SRO in the endzones.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    Tweet from The Pride of the Dakotas. "See you in Fargo on Friday"!
    Yep! This is happening!!!! It won't be a full strength Pride due to the semester being over on Wednesday, but most have signed up to go. I'm so excited to be doing this!

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Section 8 Row AA
    section 16 II

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied

Tweet from The Pride of the Dakotas. "See you in Fargo on Friday"!

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

where you @?
    Section 8 Row AA

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Go bison.

If you want Jackrabbit allotment of tickets, Jackrabbit club members received an email to have them fill out a request form. But the SDSU allotment will go fast. Here is that request form. Allocation will based on where you stand on the Jackrabbit Club priority points.
    https://gojacks.com/sb_output.aspx?form=58
    How many tickets does SDSU get? I cant go but just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Sodakbull
    replied

guess my computer was too slow. I see some on Fargo Craigslist for $85 to $150.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    I got two from the NDSU ticket office. I am still hoping to get two more from the SDSU allotment.
    where you @?

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
    Anybody have any luck buying tickets at 3pm. At 3:04 tickets were unavailable on go bison ticket sales

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

I got two from the NDSU ticket office. I am still hoping to get two more from the SDSU allotment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X