• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• da_coach
    replied
    Re: GDT: USD Coyotes

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    A personal foul was called on Stacker after the play.
    Thanks. Nieman and McCall didn't mention it. I was just confused.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    More than enough SDSU scoring to keep me warm on these snow covered bleachers. Also, I spilled Fireball inside of one of my gloves. Don’t ask.

Pour it on Jacks!
    I remember spilling Tattoo inside my Nike parka when I was an undergrad. Needless to say, that stuff left my arm purple for about 3 days.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    Can anyone tell me why, after Hale's punt, which was downed at the 17 yard line... USD took over at the 33?

The broadcast team didn't mention it. Was there a PF on SDSU or something? I didn't see or hear anything? They came back from commercial and USD was 15 yards further downfield?
    Zim said on Twitter that there was a PF.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    Can anyone tell me why, after Hale's punt, which was downed at the 17 yard line... USD took over at the 33?

The broadcast team didn't mention it. Was there a PF on SDSU or something? I didn't see or hear anything? They came back from commercial and USD was 15 yards further downfield?
    A personal foul was called on Stacker after the play.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

More than enough SDSU scoring to keep me warm on these snow covered bleachers. Also, I spilled Fireball inside of one of my gloves. Don’t ask.

Pour it on Jacks!

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    He has set the bar for what it means to be a Jackrabbit QB. Since I started paying attention to SDSU football (Early 90s) he's the best we have had. Whomever steps in next year will have some large shoes to fill
    Seeing that passion after that last TD run made me smile ear to ear. He's been awesome to watch for 4 years.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    ilu Taryn
    He has set the bar for what it means to be a Jackrabbit QB. Since I started paying attention to SDSU football (Early 90s) he's the best we have had. Whomever steps in next year will have some large shoes to fill

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Every time the Jacks to hand the ball off to Pierre Strong they are doing the Coyotes a favor.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

ilu Taryn

Leave a comment:

• Rabbitball
    replied

Would've been nice to see that fumble recovery. Sidearm camera work leaves a lot to be desired

Leave a comment:

• Rabbitball
    replied

7 plays from inside the 10 and a gift penalty results in no score. Time to bury them

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Jacks stop USD on 4th down and take over again. USD has run 27 plays in the last 2 drives and come away with 0 points.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Horrendous DPI call in the endzone on the Jacks gives USD the ball 1st and goal on the 2.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Simmons takes a lot of hits. Not sure how he has made it through 11 games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X