Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD week

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how many of their players develop cramps if/when the Jacks offense starts scoring on quick strikes and/or 80yd PSJ runs.
    won't matter, they will have the ten minute tv timeouts to work the cramp out. i swear sometimes it seems like the commercials are the main focus with the game thrown in there to give us a break from the commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      If you read Zim’s article today he asked a couple of local refs and they said it would be highly unlikely unless you knew for certain.
      Yes, I read it. The level of attention was one reason I thought refs might be proactive with coaches

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        won't matter, they will have the ten minute tv timeouts to work the cramp out. i swear sometimes it seems like the commercials are the main focus with the game thrown in there to give us a break from the commercials.
        How true, I used to think the Pride was the big attractor for many fans, and maybe football should have been played at half time. There seems to be money to be made on commercials. Take as a for instance, The Young and The Restless, one hour time span, with 37 mins of actual story telling meaning that 23 minutes of commercials. Sorry to side track but my favorite soap.

Comment

Jacks win by three scores. Unless the Coyotes find out in advance about the Jacks' secret, barely legal, icy-weather gloves, spikes and accessories. That could shave the victory margin down to two and half scores.
          This space for lease.

Comment

We have the better offense, better defense, are at home, and should have the weather advantage. Not to mention the fact that we are actually playing for something other than pride.

45-14 Jacks.

Comment

Working...
            X