GDT: @ JMU Bulldogs With Too Much Bling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ JMU Bulldogs With Too Much Bling

Seriously just hand the ball off and end this s*** show.

Comment

I, for one, won’t be spending $700+ on this. So no, I won’t be renewing my season tickets for this. The only talent that gives he’s me hope is graduating. And the underachieving coaching staff will likely return.

Comment

Can TC declare for the draft and join Jake and Dallas? Unforgivable.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          Holy hell you honestly can’t be this stupid. We’re going to hear about this as a fanbase for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          And? Who cares what other fans say? Wait...do they give out a FCS trophy for winning the interwebs? Oh no...some random guy is gonna make fun of a game...
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

*Hoping JMU gets first downs to end this*

Comment

They've only scored 16pts off 10 turnovers? That's almost as crazy..
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                *Hoping JMU gets first downs to end this*

To all of you wondering why we don't get a full house for playoffs. Here is your Exhibit A.

Comment

2 punts.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Someone mentioned earlier, and I know I've said it in the past....It's not that we lose games, it's HOW we lose. It's one thing to play your best ball and lose, but I can't remember the last time that happened. When we lose, man...we goes balls to the wall and LOSE. After the montana playoff debacles, and the NDSU playoff debacles, I didn't think we could top that, but here I am, watching this....it's unreal. The flabbergast is real right now.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

NDSU destroys these guys. They should be up by a million.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                        The Bison will run it down their throat, something we were doing a good job of until we stopped doing it. I'm gonna be cheering for James Madison though.

Comment

Gonna really miss Wieneke and Goedert. Two of the greatest players to ever wear the SDSU uniform.

But the losses of Mengarelli, Ohnesorge, Soulek, etc will be felt.

Next game will be at Iowa State on Sept 1, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                            And? Who cares what other fans say? Wait...do they give out a FCS trophy for winning the interwebs? Oh no...some random guy is gonna make fun of a game...
                            It's not a game at this point...it has become SDSU's culture I'm afraid.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                              What a coincidence, that's what NDSU said about you!

If you can't see the fact that we have been merciful, then you are blind.

We let off the gas a long time ago, but when you throw the damned ball right to us, we have to catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by JMUbulldogg View Post
                                What a coincidence, that's what NDSU said about you!

If you can't see the fact that we have been merciful, then you are blind.

We let off the gas a long time ago, but when you throw the damned ball right to us, we have to catch it.
                                You sir are correct. Rep pts given

Comment

Working...
                                X