GDT: @ JMU Bulldogs With Too Much Bling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ JMU Bulldogs With Too Much Bling

The best two teams will be playing for the Natty...that much is obvious.

Great season to build on for the future.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

If I was an NDSU fan I would just point and laugh at SDSU. Absolute embarrassment. Might as well lose by 50 who cares.

Comment

LOL how can you not lose confidence when you are down so much,who's fault, who cares,but we moved the ball on them pretty good early,how many points did we give up by screwing it away in the first...you don't think that has an affect on confidence,seeing all those potential points go down the Sh****.I certainly do

Comment

Giving up FOUR TD's in about 8 minutes of game time in the same game you commit 5 turnovers in one quarter.

Comment

I don’t get this team. Are we as good as everyone here thinks? Is JMU just that much better than everyone else? Their previous games would say no. They are beating us worse than they’ve beat anyone. Have we given up?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
              If I was an NDSU fan I would just point and laugh at SDSU. Absolute embarrassment. Might as well lose by 50 who cares.
              They didn't laugh when James Madison ended their season in Fargo a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                LOL how can you not lose confidence when you are down so much,who's fault, who cares,but we moved the ball on them pretty good early,how many points did we give up by screwing it away in the first...you don't think that has an affect on confidence,seeing all those potential points go down the Sh****.I certainly do

Correct JUST LIKE UNI, but hey they(UNI) were CLEARLY a better team than us.

Comment

We pissed this one down our leg period.

Comment

T.C. has zero interest in this game. That was obvious from minute 1.
                    You need a new QB and new coaches. Sorry to be blunt, but those are the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      I don’t get this team. Are we as good as everyone here thinks? Is JMU just that much better than everyone else? Their previous games would say no. They are beating us worse than they’ve beat anyone. Have we given up?
                      Here it comes: Fire stig.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        Correct JUST LIKE UNI, but hey the were CLEARLY a better team than us.
                        Ha ,we killed them the second time when we didn't act like Frk'n Santa Clause

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          The best two teams will be playing for the Natty...that much is obvious.

Great season to build on for the future.
                          I will be eaten alive for this but this is the pinnacle for our coaching staff. Dallas and Jake deserved better. Our coaching staff and TC were overmatched. This is embarrassing.

Comment

This NDSU fan is not laughing nor are most of us. Hope the Jacks can come back. Not sure what is wrong today? Maybe one of those days where JMU is just going to beat almost anyone?

Comment

Wow. He needs to be benched
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Another turnover. Ball pops out of TC's hand again --- fumble recovered by JMU. TC did not get hit .. just lost it.

This game is worse than Montana in '09.

Comment

Working...
                                X