• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ JMU Bulldogs With Too Much Bling

That pass interference call was BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
      Keep running it. They’re starting to bring corners and walking up safeties. Feed Wieneke. Profit.
      Shorten the pass route and let the athlete do the rest

Comment

Schor with a 1 yard TD run with :09 left.

What a debacle by the ST and D there.

That will come back to bite. JMU will get the ball in the 2nd half.

Comment

Settle down a bit on both ends and you guys can pull it out

Comment

What crap. Coaches screwed the pooch on the last three minutes. Bad decisions. Damned bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              PI call was more defending NC by the terrible refs with liberal interpretation of rules. Horse manure
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I dont know how you could play that any better.

Comment

If SDSU loses its whatever to me. I already know who I'm blaming.

Comment

It's hard to bag on the D the way TO (not a typo) has played today, but we really needed to hold them to a field goal at the end there. They had to be gassed. The bad PI didn't help, but this is all on on the quarterback. Exclusively. I would like to say he can't play worse, but after that half, who knows? That late TD was big as JMU gets the ball to start the second half, so we don't get the chance to bounce right back. What's going to happen when they actually force TO into a...well, you know. He's let down every other player on the team.
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                      It's hard to bag on the D the way TO (not a typo) has played today, but we really needed to hold them to a field goal at the end there. They had to be gassed. The bad PI didn't help, but this is all on on the quarterback. Exclusively. I would like to say he can't play worse, but after that half, who knows? That late TD was big as JMU gets the ball to start the second half, so we don't get the chance to bounce right back. What's going to happen when they actually force TO into a...well, you know. He's let down every other player on the team.
                      Wow. It's going to be a lot of fun at your house tonight. Maybe consider changing the channel.

Comment

Not an insurmountable lead,but have to play aggressive,don't think they can handle that,if we are smart about when to be aggressive

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                          I dont know how you could play that any better.
                          Not grabbing and pulling his jersey for starters.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                            If SDSU loses its whatever to me. I already know who I'm blaming.

So, I Ever talk about Killer instinct. Here's why:
                            Every play is an opportunity to score when you have the ball. What harm is there at taking a Shot at the end-zone at the end of the 1st Half? Stig was half of the way into the Locker Room before they started the play. That stuff drives me nuts.

Comment

Ugly half ... BUT the Jacks are lucky to be down 11.

I would've liked a shot down field when the Jacks had 1st and 10 from the JMU 20, but they opted for 3 run plays.

Offense will still need to score 30+ to win this.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                                Not sure why our defense would be gassed. We have a 6 minute edge in time of possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X