Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Dogs are good listeners. I've found Golden Retrievers to be the most sympathetic and they never answer back.
    cats are real good, dont listen at all and ignore you, all they care about is dinner

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      cats are real good, dont listen at all and ignore you, all they care about is dinner
      Cats listen just fine. They just don't care what you're saying unless it's "here kitty, FOOD!" And even then, sometimes not.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

My takeaway
        1) The players are in playoff mode. It's do or die. We couldn't walk out with less than a win
        2) How dumb are NDSU coaches not to realize that?
        3) We were a top 4 team to start the season. We drop 2 games and suddenly the sky is falling. Guess what we've been there, done that and have the T-shirts.
        4) The players are circling these games one at a time. 1-0 every week.
        5) Best offense in the FCS indeed. All we had to do was stop them once and it was a win, we did that.
        6) Formula is out, which I don't know why this is shocking: Stack Box, make Stick beat you, because he can't
        7) 5 turnovers against a bad offense is completely achievable. Done
        8) I love how surprised NDSU fans are when they see Wieneke, Goedert and TC rip them a new one. it's like it's a new surprise to them every time.
        9) that game was thoroughly enjoyable to watch.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
          After that series I saw Eck had in huddle with there arms around each lifting them up. That’s a sign of a good knowing when to light a fire and to lift them up.
          I noticed that as well...honestly after the butt chewing he gave during the Saluki game I thought “oh no”. Eck is a fantastic addition and understands his guys. I also think our run game has improved since he became run game coordinator.

Another huge rave...Mosley’s INT, he played that perfectly. Often we have a CB in position but they don’t get their head turned around. Also the aggressive ripping at the ball all the time. The D has a swagger that is coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Launched himself? I dont follow.
            Usually a targeting call involves the offender launching himself into the other guy recklessly. The other guy never stands a chance. It’s a safety thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
              Usually a targeting call involves the offender launching himself into the other guy recklessly. The other guy never stands a chance. It’s a safety thing.
              There was a play in the second half, I think, when the bison were driving that "The Boom" came in almost a little late and high on a receiver. I will have to watch the game again to try to get the exact time. While I didn't think it was targeting, I have seen lesser hits called.

Once I am back home I will try to find the play and post a photo/video
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                dumbest Midco stat of the year, NDSU has won 5 of 10 past games against the Jacks.
                pretty "mediocre",but if they want to toot their horn......

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                  There was a play in the second half, I think, when the bison were driving that "The Boom" came in almost a little late and high on a receiver. I will have to watch the game again to try to get the exact time. While I didn't think it was targeting, I have seen lesser hits called.

Once I am back home I will try to find the play and post a photo/video
                  Saw it,someone latched on him and was playing like an anchor ,slowing,dragging him down,he was a sitt'n duck for Chase AND he drilled him.....upper chest area,no helmet used as a weapon that I saw, shoulder pad to chest,helmet off to the side...hard hit for sure,but not a malicious hit IMO
                  Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-05-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    Don't you know it's against the rules to criticize anything Jackrabbit?
                    You have that a little mixed up. It's okay to respond with support for the Jacks too.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      You have that a little mixed up. It's okay to respond with support for the Jacks too.
                      I try to use the 2 good/1 not-so-good method that they teach us in management classes.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        Saw it,someone latched on him and was playing like an anchor ,slowing,dragging him down,he was a sitt'n duck for Chase AND he drilled him.....upper chest area,no helmet used as a weapon that I saw,right shoulder pad to chest,helmet off to the side...hard hit for sure,but not a malicious hit IMO
                        Vinatieri's hit...https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/927281785368481792

Comment

Anybody we haven't yet criticized in Jackrabbitland yet in the past week?

Might as well start making the list . . . how about that very, very timely construction work there on Sixth Street?
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            Anybody we haven't yet criticized in Jackrabbitland yet in the past week?

Might as well start making the list . . . how about that very, very timely construction work there on Sixth Street?
                            That’s a real one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              That’s a real one.
                              Speaking of construction. I am sure I have just forgotten, but what is the plan for the old practice fields?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                Saw it,someone latched on him and was playing like an anchor ,slowing,dragging him down,he was a sitt'n duck for Chase AND he drilled him.....upper chest area,no helmet used as a weapon that I saw, shoulder pad to chest,helmet off to the side...hard hit for sure,but not a malicious hit IMO
                                Thanks that what I was looking for, and I saw that way too. A clean hit from the punter when it counted, but no points on the board for saving tackles. Is it spring football yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X