GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

A lot of game left. A lot of game. Bison typically dominate the 3rd quarter. Adjusting to their 2nd half adjustments will be important.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The Bison fans on anygivensaturday are pretty mad about officiating. To be fair, I can see what they mean. But I haven't watched closely when the Bison have the ball to see if they're holding, too. Seems like they're letting them play.

I'm trying to figure out exactly why the officials would favor one team over another. I don't think that's happening. But why would football fans think that officials would want to affect the outcome of the game?
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        A lot of game left. A lot of game. Bison typically dominate the 3rd quarter. Adjusting to their 2nd half adjustments will be important.
        The first drive right after the break will be telling (Duh).

But the Jacks' aerial attack can't seem to be stopped, at least so far.

Comment

SDSU is playing "our QB is better than your QB" and forcing Stick to win it with his arm. He's a great player, so who knows what'll happen in the second half.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            The first drive right after the break will be telling (Duh).

But the Jacks' aerial attack can't seem to be stopped, at least so far.
            Only time it has stopped was pressure and penalties caused by pressure.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              SDSU is playing "our QB is better than your QB" and forcing Stick to win it with his arm. He's a great player, so who knows what'll happen in the second half.
              That's our only shot to win.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                That's our only shot to win.
                I agree. I think if we score 31 or more, we win. And Taryn has been almost perfect (there was that almost picked off screen pass) so far today.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I will say, regarding officiating, I saw some pretty clear holding that wasn't called. Again, I don't know if NDSU is getting away with the same thing. But there were a couple where I thought: Uh oh, that's coming back. And it didn't.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

OK. Second half. Defense needs to just keep getting in NDSU's way some and let Taryn be Taryn again.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I will say, regarding officiating, I saw some pretty clear holding that wasn't called. Again, I don't know if NDSU is getting away with the same thing. But there were a couple where I thought: Uh oh, that's coming back. And it didn't.
                      A pretty iffy no call on a potential pass I where our guy didn't even turn around as well. Couldnt tell if he got there early, bUT it was close enough for me to squeeze my sphincter.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

OK. Second half. Defense needs to just keep getting in NDSU's way some and let Taryn be Taryn again.
                        Yes. Mix up the pressures. Make Stick beat you.

How the Jacks respond on this first drive will set the tone.

Comment

GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Nevermind, can't work Tapatalk

Comment

3rd and 18 and Stick has all day to throw and hits Shepherd for the first down. My goodness. Stop bringing 3 guys!!!!

EDIT: Looks like they brought 4 guys but no other pressure. Ugh

Comment

Pressure on 2nd down nets a sack. No pressure (and a four man rush + zone) = 20 yard pick up on 3rd down.

Comment

this ****ing team smh

Comment

Working...
                                X