GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

My one rant would be the slow return to the game after half from the club seat holders. A majority of them missed the first drive by the Bison and some near me never returned after halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      Hat tip to coach Eidsness. I thought he called a beautiful game. Bison had no idea if we were running or passing. Only time they knew what play was coming it was the Victory Formation!
      I agree he called a great game and had a great gameplan to keep them off balanced, I just wish we would stop running those gadget plays they about give a stroke. We got up early and forced them to throw the ball and our d stepped up big
      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Not true. Student left in droves again at half time proportionate to the few who showed up to begin with. You leave at half time of that game you really don't care .
        What does that say about the season ticket holding "fans" that either left after halftime or, in the case I some talked to at the tailgate, never went in at all?

Edit: grammar
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
          Hate to cast any negativity but there were a few of the screens and read options they were more than ready for...all in all we executed very well though. The false start penalties were not the wisest. Actually for as good as we’ve been all year today was rough on penalties.
          After that series I saw Eck had in huddle with there arms around each lifting them up. That’s a sign of a good knowing when to light a fire and to lift them up.
          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            I really do hate this team. Really.
            One sure way to get rid of the hate...move to Fargo. Constant negativity on everything Jackrabbits will consume a person.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              One sure way to get rid of the hate...move to Fargo. Constant negativity on everything Jackrabbits will consume a person.
              Oh calm down. If I can't express my frustration (and joy) in the middle of a game thread on a fan board, where else can I?
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Oh calm down. If I can't express my frustration (and joy) in the middle of a game thread on a fan board, where else can I?
                I sense your frustration. Its been up and down this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  I sense your frustration. Its been up and down this year.
                  There were a few plays, when the game was very much in doubt, that myself and almost our entire section were frustrated and angry. It will happen at every game

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                    There were a few plays, when the game was very much in doubt, that myself and almost our entire section were frustrated and angry. It will happen at every game
                    I was driving home when the clock was 4th quarter and at the 2:12 mark or thereabout and the SDSU interception occurred. Not until then did I feel we had won this game. We pissed games away before. I was told this morning about the tackle made by Vinitari on the one KO where he made the tackle and some of our fans thought he got away with a targeting infraction. It looked like a clean tackle to me but dont know the fine points of targeting calls. Anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I was driving home when the clock was 4th quarter and at the 2:12 mark or thereabout and the SDSU interception occurred. Not until then did I feel we had won this game. We pissed games away before. I was told this morning about the tackle made by Vinitari on the one KO where he made the tackle and some of our fans thought he got away with a targeting infraction. It looked like a clean tackle to me but dont know the fine points of targeting calls. Anyone??
                      An argument could be made that launched himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        True...nice to see the ones who came, stay...that’s what happens when it’s an exciting game. I’m just surprised(deer season or not, weather or not) that there were that many open seats. Duquesne it was packed like crazy...

I’ll add this though...Rave-the Pride sounded incredible! Avengers was superb as was the whole show.
                        Thank you! It's always good to hear good things about The Pride. Most students come from a high school where nobody cared about the band. It always amazes me the number of people that stick around to watch the halftime show and cheer us on. We really worked hard this week to get this show (and next week's show) to sound and look good, but still wish we could have done better (want that Ohio State perfection.) Remember it was cold and windy this last week and probably will be this next week; The Pride doesn't get a fancy indoor practice facility when the weather isn't favorable (cold metal is fun!)

I hope you all are coming to see next week's show; I'm sure most of you will appreciate it. I'll give you a hint as to what it is: the game is on November 11th.
                        Rollin' in my 5.0
                        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Don't you know it's against the rules to criticize anything Jackrabbit?

Comment

dumbest Midco stat of the year, NDSU has won 5 of 10 past games against the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                              An argument could be made that launched himself.
                              Launched himself? I dont follow.

Comment

Dogs are good listeners. I've found Golden Retrievers to be the most sympathetic and they never answer back.

Comment

Working...
                                X