X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Unreal. Dominating performance.
    Yup - we beat them at our game (passing) and we beat them at their game (rushing and defense.)

Comment

Comment

Hat tip to coach Eidsness. I thought he called a beautiful game. Bison had no idea if we were running or passing. Only time they knew what play was coming it was the Victory Formation!

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
          Hat tip to coach Eidsness. I thought he called a beautiful game. Bison had no idea if we were running or passing. Only time they knew what play was coming it was the Victory Formation!
          I will say that this offense looks unstoppable in the no-huddle. Would love to see them run it more
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
            Completely missed this live, but did Williams (#69) get away with leaping on FG attempt at about the 3:41 mark of the video?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              It would be interesting to find out how Bison fans feel about the whole NFL players kneeling during the Anthem thing. To me, what they do is a lot more disrespectful.
              That would require me conversing with them, and tacitly legitimizing their chant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                Add this....Rant- the pathetic student section...easily 500+ open spots...so disappointing.
                I'd be curious to learn the reasons why. Hopefully it wasn't that their were overly pessimistic regarding the Jacks' chances.

Another humorous rant would be that the Jacks need to work on their celebrations. I think at least two of them fell on their keisters during celebrations.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                  Missed it live, but Goedert did the upside down bison hand symbol on his TD lol. And on National Bison Day too!
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                    Hate to cast any negativity but there were a few of the screens and read options they were more than ready for...all in all we executed very well though. The false start penalties were not the wisest. Actually for as good as we’ve been all year today was rough on penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                      I'd be curious to learn the reasons why. Hopefully it wasn't that their were overly pessimistic regarding the Jacks' chances.

Another humorous rant would be that the Jacks need to work on their celebrations. I think at least two of them fell on their keisters during celebrations.
                      A lot of Minnesota kids went home because its opening deer weekend back there, also the weather wasn't fantastic so I know a few South Dakotans who were just comfortable with staying indoors.
                      The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

I just saw the thread, and I was at the game, but HOLY MOLY we did it!! Probably one of the best all around games I've seen us play. Like previously mentioned it was all about winning the game in the trenches and dominating the line of scrimmage. The defense played fantastic especially with their 4 sacks!! 3 interceptions and 2 forced fumbles!! Offensive line gave Christion time to throw and opened up some decent holes for the running game. Other than a few penalties and the muffed punt the score could've been even better!!! Just an amazing game!
                        The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          And just like that we have beaten NDSU two out of three. This one was the best yet - leading the entire game, out rushing them, pushing them around on the lines, making their QB look like a rookie, keeping their obnoxious fans from taking over our stadium and keeping those that got in quiet. It's a good day to be a Jackrabbit!
                          The last two seasons NDSU is 1-2 against SDSU and 19-1 against everyone else. Their only loss to anyone besides us was to last year's national champion James Madison.

Unfortunately the win they do have against us is the one that mattered in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                            Add this....Rant- the pathetic student section...easily 500+ open spots...so disappointing.
                            I'm not going to complain about that. Those empty seats didn't grow at halftime like they usually do. The students who came stayed the whole game! That's what I want to see more of. I just wish they were a bit more active. Be loud more often, like, every defensive play.
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                              I'm not going to complain about that. Those empty seats didn't grow at halftime like they usually do. The students who came stayed the whole game! That's what I want to see more of. I just wish they were a bit more active. Be loud more often, like, every defensive play.
                              True...nice to see the ones who came, stay...that’s what happens when it’s an exciting game. I’m just surprised(deer season or not, weather or not) that there were that many open seats. Duquesne it was packed like crazy...

I’ll add this though...Rave-the Pride sounded incredible! Avengers was superb as was the whole show.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                                Not true. Student left in droves again at half time proportionate to the few who showed up to begin with. You leave at half time of that game you really don't care .

Comment

Working...
                                X