X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I haven't been on BV - just AGS.
    Yeah. The game thread on AGS was an officiating gripe-a-thon, at least in the first half.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Nicely done Jacks! I wasn't able to watch the game but reviewed this thread and the stats. Looked like a pretty solid performance. It reinforces the importance of possessions and making them count. I think the best part of the game (obviously limited analysis here) was responding with a big drive after the fumbled punt that led to a quick Bison TD. That was a huge response.

Good win, but right now it's on to Ill St.

Comment

Whoever gave 4 Bison fans tickets in section 303 should lose their season tickets and be kicked out of SDSUs stadium.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Just got back from the game. I don't know if the defense can get enough credit. They had a couple lapses, but they controlled a game that I haven't really seen all year. Best game of the year.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Whoever gave 4 Bison fans tickets in section 303 should lose their season tickets and be kicked out of SDSUs stadium.
            There were way too many Bison fans on the home side.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
              Just got back from the game. I don't know if the defense can get enough credit. They had a couple lapses, but they controlled a game that I haven't really seen all year. Best game of the year.
              AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                There were way too many Bison fans on the home side.
                The whole stadium is the home side.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  A little harsh, I would think.
                  There is a ten year commitment and if I had not attended the game, I might have sold mine to a Bison fan.

Comment

And just like that we have beaten NDSU two out of three. This one was the best yet - leading the entire game, out rushing them, pushing them around on the lines, making their QB look like a rookie, keeping their obnoxious fans from taking over our stadium and keeping those that got in quiet. It's a good day to be a Jackrabbit!

Comment

It's amazing how the Bison have been able to win as much as they have, when the refs are always against them. (sarcasm intended)

Comment

What a fun game...Kept it interesting and found a way to power through the turnover on the punt return. Defense grew up a lot in the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Defensive holding on a run play?
                          This baffled me live too. Can anyone explain how that is called (on a d-lineman no less)?

Is the argument that the team had a potential passing option negated by the hold, so they were "forced" to run?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            After Rozeboom, Vinatieri might be the best hitter on the team.
                            That was an awesome hit. Washington had a textbook tackle near Jacks' sideline too.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Love it we have a kicker that doesn't shy away from playing physical,and even plays with an attitude.You don't suppose there's something in the Vinatieri blood that has anything to do with it, do you?
                              Announcer might have been thinking the same thing, as he did refer to Chase as "Adam" at one point during game.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                                Wow. TC evades an NDSU blitz to find Johnson and pick up a first down. TC has been really good today.
                                Christion's accuracy on the run was stellar today and kept at least two drives alive. Glad the Jacks have him, particularly if he plays like this from now on this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X