X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ YSU Flightless Birds

#ChuckthePigskin

#MelttheIceCastle
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: @ YSU Flightless Birds

#ihaveabadfeelingaboutthis
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      #BadJuJu
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        That's where I'm at as well. But I've never been optimistic about the teams I cheer for. Hope I'm proven wrong!
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          That's where I'm at as well. But I've never been optimistic about the teams I cheer for. Hope I'm proven wrong!
          SDSU always finds ways to stink a game like this up, which I wouldn't be too worried about, because its usually that stinker of a game that kicks the team into gear for a good run to end the season. That's my prediction, but I hope I am wrong too.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

What about YSU makes you guys so negative?
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I'm actually fairly optimistic about this game. We seem to have the Penguins' number, particularly in Ohio.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                Probably more so the fact I don't think we have played as well as it takes to beat a legit good team. Maybe they just coasted in non con, but I don't see the locked in team that I was hoping too. Maybe others see it. I think the talent is there clearly, but just seems like its been off a bit.

Comment

GDT: @ YSU Flightless Birds

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  I think it's pretty simple. I'm guessing that most here share my opinion that YSU is quite a bit better than Montana State. That's the only game we have to judge this year's team on. Then there's the annual early season SDSU game that is just a mess (maybe we got that out of the way at MSU)..... Hopefully not today!

Comment

Go Jacks! Stop the run and the wheel route passes to RBs today. Jacks win then.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      I think it's pretty simple. I'm guessing that most here share my opinion that YSU is quite a bit better than Montana State. That's the only game we have to judge this year's team on. Then there's the annual early season SDSU game that is just a mess (maybe we got that out of the way at MSU)..... Hopefully not today!
                      What about YSU makes you think they are better than Montana St?

I'm asking these things because other than the pass rush, there is little about YSU that scares me. I think our offensive line is pretty good. YSU will get a few sacks but overall I think we pick their young/inexperienced secondary apart. As I have said repeatedly this week, their defense hasn't played a competent, let alone complex offense like ours this season. Our defense can stop the run, especially if Soulek is back. If Wells is healthy, their pass offense concerns me because they are more balanced, not because they are excellent at passing. I think we win if we score 27 points.

SDSU hasn't really "fired on all cylinders" yet. Why not today? Typically the letdown game has been later in the season. ILLINOIS ST. last year and WIU two years ago.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Simply because I'm a casual fan fed a STEADY diet of "the MVFC is the best football conference the world!" propaganda. Therefore YSU must be better than MSU - as silly as that sounds.

Comment

Jacks will win this one by 14. I'll say 35-21

Comment

Where can I watch this at since it's not on Midco
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              Where can I watch this at since it's not on Midco
                              ESPN3
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X