Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official 2017 Football Signing Day Thread

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
    Id be surprised if he goes with us... honestly, not sure he's our type of player anyway if he isn't willing to verbally commit. I sound like my grandfather, but I hate these stupid hats ceremonies... how about the d-bag who changed from a Gators shirt to a Seminoles shirt to a USC shirt this morning?!?
    yeah, I try to think its just gettings having fun, but at the same time its pretty lame to go over the top. Its a big choice yes, but not much different then other student who are choosing a college and have scholarship options to choose from.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Paup is walking-on at Nebraska.

Matt Reynoldson
      ‏@Matt_Reynoldson Breaking: Central City defensive end Jordan Paup has opted to walk on at Nebraska over scholarship offers at NDSU, SDSU. #Huskers

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        Paup is walking-on at Nebraska.
        Well, we hadn't planned on him anyway. I wish him the best, and if it doesn't work out with the Huskers, he can make his way to Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
          Well, we hadn't planned on him anyway. I wish him the best, and if it doesn't work out with the Huskers, he can make his way to Brookings.
          Yeah hard to go against the home state team. To bad Bill Callahan isn't there still after he cut the walk on program. Oh well.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Still nothing from...
            Isaiah Hill- WR
            Chase Templeman- ATH
            Jake Wolfe- K/P

Alex Schiefelbein signed his letter but there has been no reaction/tweet from SDSU.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              Still nothing from...
              Isaiah Hill- WR
              Chase Templeman- ATH
              Jake Wolfe- K/P

Alex Schiefelbein signed his letter but there has been no reaction/tweet from SDSU.
              Coach Stig just mentioned Isaiah Hill as a potential candidate to play right away and not redshirt on KWSN with Craig & John...

Comment

Coach Stig just mentioned Isaiah Hill as a potential candidate to play right away and not redshirt on KWSN with Craig & John...
                well. whats the scoop. he has to have the signed if he is talking about him right? anyone else he mentioned on that list?

Comment

That's almost gotta mean he signed his LOI right?

On a side note I don't follow football recruiting that much but from reading posts from the guys that do this appears on paper to be one of if not our best class ever?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

On a side note I don't follow football recruiting that much but from reading posts from the guys that do this appears on paper to be one of if not our best class ever?
                    He's on the official release.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      Still nothing from...
                      Isaiah Hill- WR
                      Chase Templeman- ATH
                      Jake Wolfe- K/P

Jake Wolfe is on campus as an early enrollee. Not sure why he is not being listed.

Comment

Zimmer said he signed this morning he just didn't see it
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                          Zimmer said he signed this morning he just didn't see it
                          Then the person updating the list on Go Jacks didn't see it either as that doesn't include him. He is on the official release though.

Comment

I see they list Campbell at WR and not RB. It'd odd that Schiefelbein is not listed. I think I read that the QB Bullock enrolled early and is already on campus. Can they then count his scholarship with this year's freshman class ?

Comment

Caleb Schauf is also not on the news release either. It might be some of these late verbals haven't been accepted into SDSU yet so is possibly why they aren't being listed?

Comment

It's ALWAYS the best class ever!
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X