GDT: @NDSU in the Quarterfinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @NDSU in the Quarterfinals

For all the sh*tholes the offense has put them in, the defense has stiffened some in the second half.

Comment

End of 3, NDSU 22, SDSU 10.

Jacks have a 3rd and 9 from their own 33.

They looked really good in the first quarter but terrible play the last couple.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        He didn't have a clue, thought it was a running play
        I saw it live. I didnt even get excited about the TD. Knew it was coming back.

Comment

What a great offensive series so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Bison are relentless...keep adding points to their score...takes the life outta you
            If the offense would start doing something and quit giving them short fields they wouldn't be scoring. The defense is getting stops but when they start the drive in field goal range it doesn't matter if you get a 3 and out

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              For all the sh*tholes the offense has put them in, the defense has stiffened some in the second half.
              The problem is that we couldn't defend our way out of papaer bag in the first half.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

No excuses for this showing. Same as every big game in the last 20 years.

Hey, I have an idea...let's RUN IT!

The culture of these two programs could not be more different. Culture of supreme confidence that expects (or demands) championships vs. a culture of hope.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

On 3rd and 9, Christion throws incomplete and it would've only been for a couple yards anyway.

Jacks will punt, but since Hale is hurt, he has to punt. What a disaster of a game.

Actually a good punt by Christion.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                    If the offense would start doing something and quit giving them short fields they wouldn't be scoring. The defense is getting stops but when they start the drive in field goal range it doesn't matter if you get a 3 and out
                    The offense isn't the main problem. Inability of the defense to get off the field has been the main problem. Offensive troubles follow from that.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      On 3rd and 9, Christion throws incomplete and it would've only been for a couple yards anyway.

Jacks will punt, but since Hale is hurt, he has to punt. What a disaster of a game.

Actually a good punt by Christion.
                      That was a really good punt by Christion. Block in the back makes it even better. Good field position at least.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        The offense isn't the main problem. Inability of the defense to get off the field has been the main problem. Offensive troubles follow from that.
                        This.

The second and third levels have been terrible. Line has done their jobs.

Offense has just been conservative in the limited time excluding the opening drive
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

What a surprise - posters who haven't posted since the Illinois State game are coming out of the woodwork again.

Comment

3rd and 4 for NDSU.

Stick runs and barely gets it.

Comment

Awesome TOP difference

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                                The inevitable coaching fail occurs.
                                Don't worry. I'm sure the usual suspects will find a way to defend that playcall.

Comment

Working...
                                X