2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Has anyone heard an update on Wallace? Having him back would be a nice boost, he had some nice plays in the first game against the Bison.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      Well regardless...they are on to us....Bisonville figured it out. Evidently if they stop Goedert and Weineke, they will win. Time to pack it in. It was a good run
      Ahhh, don't forget that they have their secret weapon intro video now reinstated. Why are we even wasting the NCAA's hard earned money on this bus trip lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        Ahhh, don't forget that they have their secret weapon intro video now reinstated. Why are we even wasting the NCAA's hard earned money on this bus trip lol.

Now it's even been announced that they are going to wear their "special" jerseys and helmets. Pulling out all the stops. Somebody's worried.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Now it's even been announced that they are going to wear their "special" jerseys and helmets. Pulling out all the stops. Somebody's worried.
          Worried? Please. This game was needed to settle things. We tied for the MVFC title. Now the true champion will surface and go on...and the pretender will go home. One of these teams programs has proven they know how to finish when it is important. The other program is the Jacks.

We got spanked all over the field last game, no doubt about it. But, Stig showed his hand...if in whist terms, he played every ace and took every trick he could right away. We've had weeks and weeks to scheme against it now. I say we win by 10 or more.

Comment

I can't imagine being that wrapped up in my team/school. I love SDSU, and I hope the Jackrabbits win every time out there. Some of those people... I just don't even comprehend how they function in society.

38 pages of posts (I just went and looked, I won't read it) on intro video being banned and reinstated? 38 pages on an intro video? Really?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, their board did crash a couple years ago after a loss.

It boggles the mind. Jeez. Go outside, sniff some fresh air, walk a dog, there are other things in the world... holy smokes.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
              Worried? Please. This game was needed to settle things. We tied for the MVFC title. Now the true champion will surface and go on...and the pretender will go home. One of these teams programs has proven they know how to finish when it is important. The other program is the Jacks.

We got spanked all over the field last game, no doubt about it. But, Stig showed his hand...if in whist terms, he played every ace and took every trick he could right away. We've had weeks and weeks to scheme against it now. I say we win by 10 or more.
              What tricks did Stig use last game. Other than going for it on fourth,which had very little success, I can't think of anything. I think Bison fans want to think the Jacks won with smoke and mirrors,but that isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                What tricks did Stig use last game. Other than going for it on fourth,which had very little success, I can't think of anything. I think Bison fans want to think the Jacks won with smoke and mirrors,but that isn't true.
                We had Taryn run the ball. That was trickery.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  They think it was trickery because our dual threat QB was successful running the ball.

Comment

There's an old saying in Fargo... Fool me once, shame on you... Ya fool me, can't get fooled again.

Comment

That was the first game they really used him to run...designed run plays. I'm not saying you hadn't run it at all previously...but it was minimal...we were totally unprepared for it...much like when you ran the wildcat with Zenner a year or two previous.

My guess is you guys try a fake punt or go for broke and try to block a punt. Special teams is going to be huge this game...which is something that probably does tip in your favor. Our punter is what he is...and you do have the better kicker. Still...I see us getting better rushing this time and barring fumbles we control the clock...just my gut feelings...

Comment

That was the first game they really used him to run...designed run plays. I'm not saying you hadn't run it at all previously...but it was minimal...we were totally unprepared for it...much like when you ran the wildcat with Zenner a year or two previous.

My guess is you guys try a fake punt or go for broke and try to block a punt. Special teams is going to be huge this game...which is something that probably does tip in your favor. Our punter is what he is...and you do have the better kicker. Still...I see us getting better rushing this time and barring fumbles we control the clock...just my gut feelings...
                        He ran the ball a lot because he was successful. Just because your coaching staff wasn't prepared doesn't mean it's trickery.

Comment

So if put a spy on TC or load the box that will leave 1 on 1 coverage on Jake and Dallas and I like those odds. The last game we almost beat ourselves with the turnover on 4th downs or the refs not watching Dallas make a catch. The fact NDSU couldn't stop us from moving the ball. Can they stop our offense is the real question.
                          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            He ran the ball a lot because he was successful. Just because your coaching staff wasn't prepared doesn't mean it's trickery.
                            Hey, it shows we were outcoached...I'm just saying I believe in our coaches...and I don't think Stig will find a new wrinkle to exploit this time.

Comment

NDSU coaches were "totally unprepared" for a QB that rushed for 43 YPG during the previous season? It's probably just me but I would have spent less time looking at films for potential pre-game intro video clips and more time looking at what my opponent had done in the past!

My take on the game goes like this. We played really well at NDSU earlier this year and clearly were the best team on the field that day. We will have to play better this time to get a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                My take on the game goes like this. We played really well at NDSU earlier this year and clearly were the best team on the field that day. We will have to play better this time to get a win.
                                Completely agree. Listening to Stig on the radio right now. Very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X