2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

A couple of Jacks fans in this thread have taken a swipe or two at Bisonville posts or threads. Please keep in mind the following guideline from when this board was started:

12. The bartenders don't particularly care for posters dragging discussions from other boards or web sites onto this one, only partly because it isn't fair to the discussion participants on the other site.

That's a guideline... softer than a hard and fast rule. But, if people want to talk about what's being discussed on Bisonville, pobably a good idea to take it to Bisonville. The guideline is intended to promote discussions here, not arguing by remote control with someone on another board. There's no question a topic may be brought up on another board and the topic finds its way to this board -- usually that presents no problem. Dragging in the actual discussion is what leads to problems -- for example, if a preposterous statement is made on another board, dragging that here and then arguing with it may run afoul of the guideline. [Now, to our Bison fans, I use the example of a preposterous statement so that I do not offend any NDSU partisans because we all recognize preposterous statements are never made on Bisonville. ]

To my fellow Jacks fans, an example that seems to be counter to the guidelines may be responses on this board to what we feel are unsupported and unjustified criticisms on Bisonville about the best freshman player in the MVFC. I'm just not up on Bisonville anymore but I can tell from comments on this board that someone has taken a shot at one of my favorite players, #2. If someone wants to respond, do it where the comment was made: Bisonville (yeah, probably a waste of time). If a fan of another school came here and made such an assertion, then, by all means, dump on them.

I anticipate no problems as Saturday approaches.

Incidently, I have no problem with TransAmBison's posts in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      A couple of Jacks fans in this thread have taken a swipe or two at Bisonville posts or threads. Please keep in mind the following guideline from when this board was started:

12. The bartenders don't particularly care for posters dragging discussions from other boards or web sites onto this one, only partly because it isn't fair to the discussion participants on the other site.

That's a guideline...a little softer than a hard and fast rule. But, if people want to talk about what's being discussed on Bisonville, pobably a good idea to take it to Bisonville.

Incidently, I have no problem with TransAmBison's posts in this thread.
      For what's worth, it probably is my fault...I referenced bv...don't want to cause entrapment!

Comment

Just want to say good luck on Saturday.

And if you and SHSU win that you knock the living sh#t out of the Bearkats next weekend.

Comment

I amended/expanded my post (TransAmBison quoted the original version) while TAB was replying. My comments are more directed forward and not what has been posted so far.

The smack section is also open for business.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            I amended/expanded my post (TransAmBison quoted the original version) while TAB was replying. My comments are more directed forward and not what has been posted so far.

The smack section is also open for business.
            After a quick skim through this thread, my comment is:

Wow. Just wow.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone else was waiting to hear about getting tickets from the allotment, I just got called and bought 2, can't wait! Pumped that they called, I really didn't think I would get them.

Comment

I've got tickets too. The ticket office is working nights!

Comment

I got a call late today too. Surprised I got tickets. First time to Fargo. Any pointers for parking, lodging and eating would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                      I got a call late today too. Surprised I got tickets. First time to Fargo. Any pointers for parking, lodging and eating would be appreciated.
                      Don't feed the animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doolittles is the best place I have eaten in Fargo and I would put it up against most anything in Sioux Falls. The rest is pretty much lackluster crap, that somehow they keep bringing to Sioux Falls. Avoid: Sweeto Burrito, J&L(either location) bland as hell, Spitfire grille, Sickies(a dumb name for a restaurant but I they were being kitcschie, the hamburgers are awful). z
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                          Doolittles is the best place I have eaten in Fargo and I would put it up against most anything in Sioux Falls. The rest is pretty much lackluster crap, that somehow they keep bringing to Sioux Falls. Avoid: Sweeto Burrito, J&L(either location) bland as hell, Spitfire grille, Sickies(a dumb name for a restaurant but I they were being kitcschie, the hamburgers are awful). z
                          So I shouldn't be excited about the Sickies coming to Sioux Falls?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            So I shouldn't be excited about the Sickies coming to Sioux Falls?
                            No, it's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              No, it's not good.

Huh, it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Sioux Falls is begging for new places to eat, so I'm sure it will do well for a while.

Comment

Doolittles is good, as is Porter Creek(same group owns it). I also like Lucky's 13 in the mall area. Downtown has more unique options...Blackbird Woodfire pizza, Rhombus Guys pizza, The Boiler Room, Wurst Bier Hall(German food).

Comment

Working...
                                X