2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

So whats the deal with the intro video? NDSU fans and players got all in a tizzy since NCAA doesn't want home schools to play intro videos but apparently NDSU is going to anyway?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      So whats the deal with the intro video? NDSU fans and players got all in a tizzy since NCAA doesn't want home schools to play intro videos but apparently NDSU is going to anyway?
      The NCAA reversed its decision. The complaint I heard (which I'm thinking helped sway them) is FCS doesn't have enough buzz about it...and those institutions that have intro videos adds to the experience. Why take away something that adds to the experience? More should be done, not less. Will not having the video create a more neutral venue? Absolutely not. Will having it impact the game? Absolutely not.

We have a pretty good intro...and we are all fired up for playoff football...sure we are over the top. We love our team. Maybe someday you guys will have that kind of passion.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        The NCAA reversed its decision. The complaint I heard (which I'm thinking helped sway them) is FCS doesn't have enough buzz about it...and those institutions that have intro videos adds to the experience. Why take away something that adds to the experience? More should be done, not less. Will not having the video create a more neutral venue? Absolutely not. Will having it impact the game? Absolutely not.

We have a pretty good intro...and we are all fired up for playoff football...sure we are over the top. We love our team. Maybe someday you guys will have that kind of passion.
        This is by far my favorite fake controversy ever.

Comment

For anyone that is interested, the line for this game opened at -9.5 this morning, moved to -11, then down to -7.5. Total is at 50.5.

Comment

Is the intro video any better than it was in October ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Is the intro video any better than it was in October ?
              Yes. Intros are always better in December.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                For anyone that is interested, the line for this game opened at -9.5 this morning, moved to -11, then down to -7.5. Total is at 50.5.
                I'm assuming the Buffaloes are favored?
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                  I'm assuming the Buffaloes are favored?
                  Yep,Bison favored. Home field is worth about 3 1/2 pts. and the intro video another 4

Comment

Picked up the tickets today... section 23, row GG (33 of 37 rows)... way up there. Can't wait. I'll be sporting a blue and yellow striped Jacks flag.

Comment

Picked up the tickets today... section 23, row GG (33 of 37 rows)... way up there. Can't wait. I'll be sporting a blue and yellow striped Jacks flag.
                      2 sections over from me. I'm in row D of 21. I'll wave.

Comment

Hand him a water as he starts his hike up the mountain. He's going to need it.

Comment

I'll bring binoculars so I can see you.

Comment

Are you wearing anything under it, or flag only?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJack View Post
                              Are you wearing anything under it, or flag only?
                              Just my pride and dignity.

Comment

I usually watch SDSU games at K'ravn in Sioux Falls. I see the alumni are meeting at Shenangigans. Which bar will be the most fun to watch this game tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X