Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs 2016: Nova

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    Who's all tailgating this weekend? Haven't been to a game in a few years so probably going to be wandering the lots for a bit. How strict is the no wandering rule?
    I'll be out there for a bit. We'll have pizza at our spot four north of the softball scoreboard.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      Who's all tailgating this weekend? Haven't been to a game in a few years so probably going to be wandering the lots for a bit. How strict is the no wandering rule?
      The no wandering rule is not strict at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        The no wandering rule is not strict at all.
        Yeah, you might have to wander tomorrow even to find a group of tailgaters. I am going to Men's BBall game and the rest of our usual tailgate crew are headed to Cubby's before the game.
        Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 12-02-2016, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Yankton site is open but I took all the stuff home so bring your own grill.......

Planning to hit the Club Room at 12 noon and tailgate in there.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The estimate of 6000-7000 attendees is probably realistic. I still hope the weather conditions bump up the number of casual fans and that the students I saw at the wellness center is representative of a good turnout among all students. 7900+
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              The estimate of 6000-7000 attendees is probably realistic. I still hope the weather conditions bump up the number of casual fans and that the students I saw at the wellness center is representative of a good turnout among all students. 7900+
              Latest forecast is chance of snow from 3 pm on. Not good.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I want to believe the KSFY forecast which calls for increasing clouds in later afternoon and 10-13 mph south breeze with 10% chance of precipitation. I would have preferred the earlier guess of sunshine, but I will have my outside winter clothes on and adjust the zippers as needed and add the proper amount of schnapps as conditions require.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Weather Channel only has 10% chance if precipitation throughout the game tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm more and more concerned about this game. Villanova is going to come in fired up. Their coach has a national title in 2009 and they have a balanced offense with a stout defense. Jacks kept teams in games the last 2 weeks, UNI game was much closer then the score reflected, granted the USD game was not as close as the score suggested.

I'd like to see the Jacks jump out to an early 2-3 score lead so I can relax a little bit.....
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      I'm more and more concerned about this game. Villanova is going to come in fired up. Their coach has a national title in 2009 and they have a balanced offense with a stout defense. Jacks kept teams in games the last 2 weeks, UNI game was much closer then the score reflected, granted the USD game was not as close as the score suggested.

I'd like to see the Jacks jump out to an early 2-3 score lead so I can relax a little bit.....
                      You're always nervous! Haha. It will be a good game. Beautiful morning here in Brookings!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

The Jacks are ready. The weather looks good for passing. And FCS teams from eastern conferences tend to get over-ranked. SDSU wins comfortably. 34-17.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Are you all ready to bring the noise?!
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Isaac Wallace isn't playing today. Had an accident off the field over Thanksgiving. Practiced this week but not playing today.

Comment

It's beautiful outside. If you aren't at this game because it is "cold" then maybe it's time you become a snowbird and move to Arizona

Edit: Turnout is shameful...
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

refat coin toss calls us south dakota....smh
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X