All things playoffs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All thing playoffs.

24-7 Villanova. They got SFU on the run.

Comment

Villinova runs the wild cat got yards.

Comment

Impressions of Villanova, which leads 31-7? Hard to say. SFU is bad. Like: Might not win a game in the MVFC bad. Slow. Unathletic Really hard to get a read on Villanova based on this mess. Judging by this, every team in the Valley should be in the playoffs.

Meanwhile, ISUr appears to be on its way against UCA. Running the ball pretty easily.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Villanova defense has given up 2 costly long passes which will work for us.

Comment

Illinois State(6-5) over Central Arkansas(9-2) 17-7 at halftime
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Villanova throws a pick 6 SFU 13 and ViLL 31.

Comment

SFU scores again with 33 seconds in the fourth. They go for two and made it 31-21

Comment

Final 31-21. Villanova has a good d-line. Protect Taryn and we're going to be OK, I think.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

THe redbird look like they are giving up after a blocked punt making it 14-17 Ill. St. TD UCA so now 20-17 UCA up on Ill. St.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      Final 31-21. Villanova has a good d-line. Protect Taryn and we're going to be OK, I think.
                      Villanova pass defense seems breakable, plus they seem to load the box and that's going to open the passing game. They were NC back in 2009 and beat Montana. This team could give us trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Villanova pass defense seems breakable, plus they seem to load the box and that's going to open the passing game. They were NC back in 2009 and beat Montana. This team could give us trouble.
                        Why do you think they will give us trouble? Not trying to be rude but the two points you made me think we will role them.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Possible upset in the making, USD leads CP 14-0...still real early though.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            Why do you think they will give us trouble? Not trying to be rude but the two points you made me think we will role them.
                            I think it's easy to over look the east coast teams. Hopefully, our guys were watching today. There o line looked big. I am not a judge of quickness, but they looked like they could move. A fair question btw. I wish more board members had watched the game, I suspect every one was shopping, still eating turkey or on there way to SF,

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              we will role them.
                              Are you saying we're going to go The Rock from WWF days and tell them to "Know their role and shut their mouth"?

Comment

Toreros lead 21-14 through 3 quarters.

Comment

Working...
                                X