GDT: @ UNI for the MVFC title!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ UNI for the MVFC title!

The drama now is seeing if the Jacks jump UND for the 7 seed. If they would, UND gets the 8 and gets sent to Fargo as NDSU should get the 1.

Comment

Awesome finish to an awesome game. The Jacks made a real statement today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe now!
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Logic says we jump UND for the 7 seed. UND vs. NDSU in quarters. Makes sense geographically and puts Big Sky vs MVFC?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Logic says we jump UND for the 7 seed. UND vs. NDSU in quarters. Makes sense geographically and puts Big Sky vs MVFC?

Could be really fun assuming Bison are 1 and EWU are 2. Send the two teams that tied in each conference to the other two that tied.
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Gottlob is a warrior,hats off to him and hope his knee is going to be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Makes perfect sense, especially since they said they would avoid regular season matchups if possible. I can see a 7 seed, feeding to the EWU 2 seed as a real possibility.

The big question is... With Montana and Western Illinois losing today and out of the playoffs, along with UNI obviously... Who gets fed to the 3 Midwest seeds?

Comment

One of my fellow alums said something to the affect that, he would like to see a conference championship sometime in his life-time. Well it has happened. The 1963 guys had nothing to play for after going 6-0 in the NCC and finished with a revenge win at Arkansas State. The Indians as they were called back then had ruined our opening day at CAS with a 9-7 win. We went down their in 1963 and won. This bunch has something more to play for and could be playing on Jan 7, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    If we don't get a seed, I'm going to be pissed.

UCA and Richmond lose huge. Jacks with a statement win and a MVFC title. They have to be seeded, right?
                    We really have no one to blame but ourselves if we aren't seeded. Cal Poly and ISU were games we should have won.

That being said great job on winning the MVFC title. Team showed a lot of resolve.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      We really have no one to blame but ourselves if we aren't seeded. Cal Poly and ISU were games we should have won.
                      That ISU-red game was a win if not for the poor referees. That loss should have an asterisk.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        Shoutout to those fans who didn't write off the Jacks after their loss to Illinois State. Seed and first round bye, here we come!
                        Really hoping you're right about the bye, and that we have snow-free Saturday for home playoff game

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          Really hoping you're right about the bye, and that we have snow-free Saturday for home playoff game
                          There is literally no scenario where we don't get a seed. The only question is whether it will be 7 or 8 and who we play.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            The drama now is seeing if the Jacks jump UND for the 7 seed. If they would, UND gets the 8 and gets sent to Fargo as NDSU should get the 1.
                            If we do, we'd likely travel to ewu in the quarterfinals. Not sure I wouldn't rather go back to fargo

Comment

Pretty certain that selection committee will put the MVFC vs BSC conference co-champs rather than MVFC and BSC champs vs each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

David Brown from Midco here. I shot the video for tonight's game and got this great video at the end. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/kr0ylaKMFL4

Comment

Working...
                                X