Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Coyotes

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    It has to do with scoring touchdowns against the worst D in the conference, not settling for 52-yard field goal atrempts. #results
    Okay. We should have had a rushing touch down when Taryn fumbled. On the first missed field goal we had 3rd and 4 and threw it and it was incomplete. On the second missed field go we had 3rd and 3 and threw it and it was incomplete. We are averaging 7.5 yards a rush.

I would have been fine with going for it on both of those 4th downs. I'm just not sure how us running the ball is preventing us from scoring. #hashtag
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Pretty sure 7 points isn't effective at anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Both of our drives stalled out on incompletions and we're averaging 7.5 yards a rush.

Comment

Oh did that get us points?

You would think based on crowd reaction vs crowd reaction during the game.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Both of our drives stalled out on incompletions and we're averaging 7.5 yards a rush.
          Yards have never equaled points do what were good at if we aren't scoring with the damn run

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Yards have never equaled points do what were good at if we aren't scoring with the damn run

That doesn't even make sense...

Our drives have stalled out due to incompletions. We've moved the ball with running. What are you even talking about?

I'm fine with us throwing it, btw. I just don't understand how running the ball is receiving (ha) the blame.

Comment

This is definitely one way shocking losses happen.

This one should be all but over the way we've been moving the ball. 342 yards, 17 first downs, only one punt and 7 lousy points.

Comment

Question.....had we broke back into top 10 in the polls? Because if so, this would be our usual type performance when we're in top 10 vs inferior opponent.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  That doesn't even make sense...

Our drives have stalled out due to incompletions. We've moved the ball with running. What are you even talking about?

I'm fine with us throwing it, btw. I just don't understand how running the ball is receiving (ha) the blame.
                  There is a reason this type of analysis is on a message board and not college gameday
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

We're the best passing team in the conference. They are the worst defense. Fine, we've racked up some running yards...to stubbornly prove a point, i guess...and 7 points. Let's ignore are best players...yes, perfect. There's wind, fine...overcome and get the ball to our weapons. I know I'm a crank and all, but...how can getting the ball to Goedert and Jake be a bad plan
                    Last edited by JackFan96; 11-12-2016, 03:41 PM. Reason: Typo
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

We're the best passing team in the conference. They are the worst defense. Fine, we've racked up some running yards...to stbbornly prove a point, i guess...and 7 points. Let's ignore are best players...yes, perfect. There's wind, fine...overcome and get the ball to our weapons. I know I'm a crank and all, but...how can getting the ball to Goedert and Jake be a bad plan
                      Because TC has been forcing it to them and teams know this. There's a reason they've had 6 red zone turnovers.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

We're the best passing team in the conference. They are the worst defense. Fine, we've racked up some running yards...to stbbornly prove a point, i guess...and 7 points. Let's ignore are best players...yes, perfect. There's wind, fine...overcome and get the ball to our weapons. I know I'm a crank and all, but...how can getting the ball to Goedert and Jake be a bad plan
                        Nope, you're retarded just ask a couple on people on here....

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          Because TC has been forcing it to them and teams know this. There's a reason they've had 6 red zone turnovers.
                          Lemme guess, you're the guy that wants tc benched.

Comment

GDT: Coyotes

There is a reason this type of analysis is on a message board and not college gameday
                            Gee, what did they just say on the radio? You have to get the ball in the hands of your playmakers since Wieneke has been targeted 4 times.

Comment

The coaching staff need to light a fire under someone's ass, including their own. UND are losing, win out and we will still have an outside shot at a seed. We have a games worth of offense in the 1st half with 7 points. USD is a terrible team, light it up in the second half or please, lose this week and next so we don't have to watch another one and done in the playoffs.

Comment

Nope, you're retarded just ask a couple on people on here....

That's fine if you think that. Really, I get it. But at least use acceptable language.
                                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X