Best Case Scenario for a seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Case Scenario for a seed

Is anyone else kind of intrigued by the thought of Cal Poly knocking off NDSU and SDSU getting the revenge game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
      Oh good, this bracket again.
      Although, I should add that if Villanova advances that will make for a really good game in Brookings. St. Francis would be interesting too, because it'd be something new.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
        Is anyone else kind of intrigued by the thought of Cal Poly knocking off NDSU and SDSU getting the revenge game?
        I want another win in Fargo.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
          Although, I should add that if Villanova advances that will make for a really good game in Brookings. St. Francis would be interesting too, because it'd be something new.
          So it looks like it might be Lighten Up St Francis or Villanova.

Comment

Anyone know when non-season ticket holders can buy tickets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post

I have a dilemma, I can volunteer to be the Photog for the game, and see it from the field where the views, amazing, .. .the experience... less than amazing because you can't cheer or celebrate or be a fan.... field or stands.... ?????

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                I have a dilemma, I can volunteer to be the Photog for the game, and see it from the field where the views, amazing, .. .the experience... less than amazing because you can't cheer or celebrate or be a fan.... field or stands.... ?????
                Sidelines. Having shot several football games, I'd rather be on the sidelines. I can cheer internally.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post

I dont think it said anything in my email about how long we had to claim our season tickets.

Comment

Just because no one has mentioned it yet, both Youngstown St. and Illinois St. made it into the playoffs, so 4 MVFC schools are in this year. Pretty good, in my opinion. Thoughts on this?
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Well... The only reason I don't like the 8 seed is the fact that we'll have to go to Fargo AGAIN. Other than that, it's actually not bad. I think we're better positioned than UND, they got a tough first round draw and will have a tough trip to that ugly red field if they win. We got the NDSU monkey off of our back earlier this year, and we are more used to that atmosphere than any other team, so I think we can go up there and pull off the upset.

OOOOOH, and a South Dakota State Championship prediction to end the show... I like it.

Comment

Jay Walker picking SDSU to win it all. I don't think that is good karma.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          Jay Walker picking SDSU to win it all. I don't think that is good karma.
                          #JayWalkerKissOfDeath

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                            Just because no one has mentioned it yet, both Youngstown St. and Illinois St. made it into the playoffs, so 4 MVFC schools are in this year. Pretty good, in my opinion. Thoughts on this?
                            Deserving. Redbirds are hot and have the win against Northwestern. Not sure how good Arkansas St really is. But neither will probably win at EWU. If Youngstown can find any offense teams should be very afraid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                              I dont think it said anything in my email about how long we had to claim our season tickets.
                              It said that was TBD, probably because it depended on whether we got a seed or not. I think we'll see another email soon.

Comment

I like this bracket. If you want to be the best you need to beat the best. Going to Fargo and winning twice in 1 season would make a statement!

Comment

Working...
                                X