Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Illinois State 2016

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    People will find something. Good bye seed. We arent consistent enough to be legit title contenders. Every year I get my hopes up. Every year....this.
    This. And you're right. Every, every, EVERY YEAR!
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Regardless, the Jacks still win the MVFC auto-bid with 3 straight wins ... whether or not that's likely is another thing.
      Id be shocked if we got a seed with the losses we have. Thats the problem with losses like this. Sure we still make the playoffs and maybe win a game. Thats enough for an awful lot of our fans. But in order to have a nc shot we need a seed and some home cooking.

Comment

Like I worrried, I get to replace our last nightmare there with this one, Hancock Stadium is officially our new house of horrors.

Comment

Just a terrible game. As bad as that replay official screwed us, we didn't deserve to win this game.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

I can't complain about passing so much since I was complaining about how much we ran the ball a few years ago.

My only complaint is that TC seems to be starting to force the ball to the big two.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I hate blaming games on refs, and that's not what I'm doing. But how in the actual f*ck did they not call Weineke's catch a TD after reviewing it?! That would have tied up and completely changed the rest of the game.

Comment

The "Rant/Rave" should be interesting this week. All rants maybe...?

Comment

A great team loss today.

Offense...****ty
                  Defense...****ty
                  Special Teams...****ty
                  Coaching...****ty

They can have a fun trip home watching the replay of this **** show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

If any of you think we have a chance at a seed anymore you're retarded. And I mean that. What a joke. We always get to a point where we have a chance to do something great and piss all over ourselves. I hope we don't get ranked in the top ten for the rest of eternity because we sure as **** can't perform once we are. Hello Missoula and Fargo. JFC.
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      The "Rant/Rave" should be interesting this week. All rants maybe...?
                      Should at least be able to send a "Rave" Soulek's way.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                        Like I worrried, I get to replace our last nightmare there with this one, Hancock Stadium is officially our new house of horrors.
                        Any week we have a chance at a seed is a house of ****ing horrors.
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Seems like we don't play well when we are the favorite on the road.

You have today, @ SIU, @ WIU last year, @ USD last year until the 4th quarter, @ Missouri State a couple years ago ... I think it's a psyche thing.

Jacks had over 500+ yards today and held Illinois State to 70+ yards in the 2nd half, but they killed themselves with penalties and poor decisions by Christion. Illinois State didn't do much to win this one, the Jacks gave it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                            If any of you think we have a chance at a seed anymore you're retarded. And I mean that. What a joke. We always get to a point where we have a chance to do something great and piss all over ourselves. I hope we don't get ranked in the top ten for the rest of eternity because we sure as **** can't perform once we are. Hello Missoula and Fargo. JFC.
                            If UNI wins tonight, things get more complicated. I can only hope that the Jacks got the poor performances out of their system and that Bobbit's injury isn't severe.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                              A great team loss today.

Offense...****ty
                              Defense...****ty
                              Special Teams...****ty
                              Coaching...****ty

They can have a fun trip home watching the replay of this **** show.

Rave...I thought the athletic training staff did a nice job today.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                                If UNI wins tonight, things get more complicated. I can only hope that the Jacks got the poor performances out of their system and that Bobbit's injury isn't severe.
                                IIRC, Bobbitt came back a couple plays later. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X