The Redbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Redbirds

If the Jackrabbits continue to play solid by limiting the turnovers and penalties, they will be in the winning position. They have 70 points off turnovers and they have allowed 7 points on turnovers. The Jackrabbits have had 30% fewer number of penalties and 40% fewer penalty yards. Add a potent offense and an improving defense, I would expect the Jackrabbits to favored on the road.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      Not gonna lie, I still can't shake the bad performance outta my mind from the last time we played at ISU, hopefully I will get to after tomorrow. #RunRabbits #ChuckThePigskin
      That ISU team went to the FCS championship game - this one isn't close to that level. This Jacks team up to this point seems to have more mental toughness than in the past. Hopefully that continues to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
        Not gonna lie, I still can't shake the bad performance outta my mind from the last time we played at ISU, hopefully I will get to after tomorrow. #RunRabbits #ChuckThePigskin
        79 degrees, Sunny and SEwinds 16mph in Normal IL. Hopefully the only thing the Jackrabbits will have to worry about tomorrow is cramping!! Get up early and step on their necks from there.
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I loved how the Jacks came out on offense with the guns blazing against both NDSU and YSU. Yes, we didn't convert to points at NDSU for a while but we were aggressive. Nobody can stop the air attack except play calling. If we come put like we did against Cal Poly and run twice and then throw this game is in serious doubt. Put the ball in the air and the ground game opens up and the defense stays off the field. Play it conservative and it could be a tremendous waste of a golden opportunity.

I'm drinking the Kool Aid and think this team is together and the coaches see the opportunity. Jacks are going to play their best game of the year and win 38-24.

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
            I loved how the Jacks came out on offense with the guns blazing against both NDSU and YSU. Yes, we didn't convert to points at NDSU for a while but we were aggressive. Nobody can stop the air attack except play calling. If we come put like we did against Cal Poly and run twice and then throw this game is in serious doubt. Put the ball in the air and the ground game opens up and the defense stays off the field. Play it conservative and it could be a tremendous waste of a golden opportunity.

I'm drinking the Kool Aid and think this team is together and the coaches see the opportunity. Jacks are going to play their best game of the year and win 38-24.

SUPERBUNNY
            Just catching up on this board after being away for a while. Boy, I wish this would have been true!

Comment

Working...
            X