Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ NDSU for the Marker!

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    I know the big guys are going to get deserved credit for this but I think a key play of the game was that sideliner to Adam Anderson on the last drive. GREAT route and great throw. Go back and look at the tape. That's NFL quality stuff. That kid runs great routes.
    Watching it live, I couldn't believe that throw made it there. TC was getting pressured and had to throw off his back foot. Big time play by both of them.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Had to work today, anywhere to watch a replay?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
        Had to work today, anywhere to watch a replay?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you you can watch espn3 replay.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hmm..., Do I have this right? Jacks beat Bison, Bison beat Hawkeyes, Hawkeyes beat Gophers!

Looks to me we may be on the way to the Upper Midwest Championship! Go Jacks!!

Comment

I'm still a little stunned SDSU only scored 19 and won.

Thought for sure to win we'd need to put up at least 30.*

Props to the entire team!

*edit - And I knew putting up at least 30 vs NDSU was going to be pretty much impossible. Out of the question. Zilch chance. Notta.
            Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 10-15-2016, 09:07 PM.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

You can watch it on ESPN 3 app
              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Here is the best stat of the game we did not punt ounce. That's amazing, great job by jacks and the coaches didn't dominate on the scoreboard but where fighting till end. Way to not let adversity get you GO BIG GO BLUE...... Go JACKS
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  Hmm..., Do I have this right? Jacks beat Bison, Bison beat Hawkeyes, Hawkeyes beat Gophers!

Looks to me we may be on the way to the Upper Midwest Championship! Go Jacks!!
                  SDSU will probably need to prove it in December plus the USD game. A little early for this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    Watching it live, I couldn't believe that throw made it there. TC was getting pressured and had to throw off his back foot. Big time play by both of them.
                    It was a great route and catch, too... without it, we might not win the game. I knew then they were going to.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      SDSU will probably need to prove it in December plus the USD game. A little early for this stuff.
                      And at the new Dykhouse Stadium no less. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        I'm still a little stunned SDSU only scored 19 and won.

Thought for sure to win we'd need to put up at least 30.*

Props to the entire team!

*edit - And I knew putting up at least 30 vs NDSU was going to be pretty much impossible. Out of the question. Zilch chance. Notta.
                        We probably did put up 26 but Goedert got a bad call on the TD ... he's not the kind of player that is going to keep going on if he hadn't made the catch but he kept making the catch sign and seemed to say it hit him on the shoulder pad and not the ground before he caught it... .

Comment

In addition to the OL, fullback Kane Louscher had another excellent game blocking for the run. That guy is very overlooked. He first caught my eye two weeks ago against Western picking up blitzes and providing good pass protection. I then made it a point to watch him each of the past two weeks, and he's got game from the fullback position. However it was Grimsrud that was playing at the end of the game, so I'm thinking Louscher got dinged up.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJack View Post
                            In addition to the OL, fullback Kane Louscher had another excellent game blocking for the run. That guy is very overlooked. He first caught my eye two weeks ago against Western picking up blitzes and providing good pass protection. I then made it a point to watch him each of the past two weeks, and he's got game from the fullback position. However it was Grimsrud that was playing at the end of the game, so I'm thinking Louscher got dinged up.
                            They showed him getting hurt. And I think on the sideline getting tended to.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised no one has posted this up yet.

Comment

Not a smack thread.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X