Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ NDSU for the Marker!

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    2009, my freshman year, was the last time we beat them!!! Between this win, and the Kona sampler and Lock & Dam lager 6er that I've downed, I'm feeling great!!! #GoJacks #RunRabbits #ChuckThePigskin
    I'm thinking every GDT for the rest of the year should have a #ChuckThePigskin in the first post
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      I'm thinking every GDT for the rest of the year should have a #ChuckThePigskin in the first post
      So why is the football named Charles anyway?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Just took a trip to Bisonville, there are fans who are disappointed with their offensive play calling. Some one will never live that down. About the final score........
        Just took a peek at Bisonville for the first time. I don't think I'll be heading back.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          If you take away Stick's running, their offense didn't bring much to the table. And the Jacks really beat up the Bison defense - It seemed like they had players limp off on almost every play on the last couple of drives.
          After that first series, they finally plugged the middle and the nice looking All American kid named Easton Stick was just a stick and really did not do much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
            Just took a peek at Bisonville for the first time. I don't think I'll be heading back.
            You have to be carefull what you say over there, but to see them all melt down is wonderful.

Comment

Continue to watch the replay.

Our offensive line should send the Humped One's defensive line a big tip because they ate their lunch all afternoon. There were not just holes but big gaps on running plays all afternoon. That's what a clever running play scheme can do with an offense that has the WR and TE threats the Jacks have.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                So why is the football named Charles anyway?
                ...because that's what his parents named him. Sadly, they could have never predicted his unfortunate fate.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks with no punts today. Don't see that very often.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                    Jacks with no punts today. Don't see that very often.
                    What's funny is had one play gone the wrong way we would have been saying, "Jacks with no punts today" in a very, very different tone
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Great win for your program today, coming back when most teams would have buckled and overcoming tons of adversity. Congrats from Fargo!

Comment

Mr. Tanguay was served up a large helping of crow during this game. The Bison DT was talking how the SDSU O-linemen had "slow feet" in this radio interview.

He managed an entire tackle (assisted) against his slow-of-foot counterparts.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Mr. Tanguay was served up a large helping of crow during this game. The Bison DT was talking how the SDSU O-linemen had "slow feet" in this radio interview.

I was wondering what Coach Eck's tweet was all about (@coacheck 220 yards rushing for the Jacks today. And 1 sack on 42 attempts. Not bad for an O-Line with slow feet. #JackedUp).

Now I know.

Comment

I know it's not as fun, but to be fair: he blew up our left guard twice in the last two possessions to force holding penalties. There was one more that looked like a hold to me that didn't get called.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I know the big guys are going to get deserved credit for this but I think a key play of the game was that sideliner to Adam Anderson on the last drive. GREAT route and great throw. Go back and look at the tape. That's NFL quality stuff. That kid runs great routes.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                I know it's not as fun, but to be fair: he blew up our left guard twice in the last two possessions to force holding penalties. There was one more that looked like a hold to me that didn't get called.
                                Oh, I'm aware he is a good player and actually did have some positive plays, but let's not be fair for once
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X