Marker Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marker Week

Too hard to see the light blue Rabbit on the dark blue background.Looks good up close though.Most teams have a completely different color than their opponent for helmets anyway,so just a minor objection.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      New metallic blue and white rabbits on the helmets this week. This was just posted on Facebook.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]838[/ATTACH]

Thoughts?
      I think, drunk me no like.

Comment

New metallic blue and white rabbits on the helmets this week. This was just posted on Facebook.

Thoughts?
        I've always liked the idea of using one of the new logos on the helmets. I don't like using one big logo that wraps around both sides of the helmet combined with the numbers. Go with either the rabbit head or the running rabbit on both sides - and yellow rather than white.

Comment

Thoughts?
          I think these will look really good with the all white uniforms we had on last week, but only those

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            I've always liked the idea of using one of the new logos on the helmets. I don't like using one big logo that wraps around both sides of the helmet combined with the numbers. Go with either the rabbit head or the running rabbit on both sides - and yellow rather than white.
            I actually really like numbers on one side of the helmets. I can't explain the reasoning, but since the first time they wore them I dug it.

I like them mixing up the uniforms, and I'm sure the kids they are recruiting also like all the options
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Thoughts?
              I like the new rabbit head, but the helmet alone looks silly with a yellow face mask. It needs to be white or blue with that logo on the side. However, I'll reserve full judgement until I see the whole ensemble together.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                I like the new rabbit head, but the helmet alone looks silly with a yellow face mask. It needs to be white or blue with that logo on the side. However, I'll reserve full judgement until I see the whole ensemble together.
                Or better yet... A blue chrome facemask.

Comment

I think it's fun that they change it up. I'm a big fan of the yellow rabbit on the helmet. The white is fun.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    This. Looks goofy with the yellow face mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Put the yellow numbers back on the helmet and look like a football team. SDSU should spend money more wisely then on helmet decals.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                        Put the yellow numbers back on the helmet and look like a football team. SDSU should spend money more wisely then on helmet decals.
                        Please... you really think that's a big expense? It's not, but whatever it is, it's more than worth it considering the recruiting value that is provides. If you think kids don't notice this type of thing and take it into account you're mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                          Yes I would agree. I dont see the point changing decals until they need to be changed. Change for the sake of change often does not make much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Yes I would agree. I dont see the point changing decals until they need to be changed. Change for the sake of change often does not make much sense.
                            Doesn't make sense in your mind, but I'll guarantee it makes sense in the minds of recruits.

Comment

You should volunteer your time and money to work on 90 helmets then if you think it's cheap. Recruits want new uniforms more than some decals. I suppose all the FBS schools that have plain helmets can't recruit either.

Comment

Don't mind them, but not my favorite. I think they should go with a white helmet and blue rabbit head for the all whites.

Comment

Working...
                                X