• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/1 Western Illinois

Another pick 6! Awesome.

Comment

Anybody take the over on that 59.5?
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Jacks take over on downs.

Jacks ball at their own 45.

This is the Jacks team we all envisioned this season

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Jacks take over on downs.

Jacks ball at their own 45.

This is the Jacks team we all envisioned this season
          And still a quarter+ to go. I hope they keep showing up like this for the rest of the year.

Comment

Was that just a design qb run up 52-14 with your first string qb who is borderline injury prone? Ballsy.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

By the way...this MVFC GOW crew is brutal. Taking over game action, missing plays, terrible sideline reporting. Not to mention they seem more biased than our local broadcasts.

It figures the one game I had to leave early has these idiots broadcasting it.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Starters should have been out once the second pick 6 happened
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Was that just a design qb run up 52-14 with your first string qb who is borderline injury prone? Ballsy.
                  Think it was a broken play,but yeah,get him out of there

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    Looked like a missed hand off to me, but I could be wrong. Looked like there were a lot of yards to be had if the ball goes to the RB.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      By the way...this MVFC GOW crew is brutal. Taking over game action, missing plays, terrible sideline reporting. Not to mention they seem more biased than our local broadcasts.

It figures the one game I had to leave early has these idiots broadcasting it.
                      Theyre painful to listen to

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Looked like a missed hand off to me, but I could be wrong. Looked like there were a lot of yards to be had if the ball goes to the RB.
                        I hope that was the case. I only saw the tail end of the play.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          Theyre painful to listen to
                          I muted them at halftime. Didn't remember to unmute them.

Comment

I'm assuming we're playing this well because I couldn't go to the game or watch due to moving all day. What a freaking game.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Final: SDSU 52, WIU 14.

Christion is one of the best QBs in the FCS. He was 22-31, 361 yards and 5 TD.

Goedert caught 8 passes for 204 yards and 4 TD.

Wieneke caught 7 balls for 102 yards.

Jacks scored 45 unanswered points after being down 14-7.

Rozeboom and Dallas Brown with pick sixes. Huge response by the defense after giving up 14 points in the first quarter. They played really well, still need the D-line to play better.

Jacks are at Southern Illinois next Saturday. Another big game.

Comment

I said after the Cal Poly game that the defense had one more chance before being labeled a "bad" defense.

Seems to me they answered the challenge this week. Well done, gentlemen. Get better for next week.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X