Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: @TCU GDT

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Hell of a night. No one thought it would be this close.

And Christion is back in there. He must be feeling okay?
    So dumb. Get him out of there

Comment

Maybe it's time to get the ice bag on TC

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell of a night. No one thought it would be this close.

And Christion is back in there. He must be feeling okay?
        Got to admire his toughness,but he shouldn't risk agrevating his injured foot further.IMO

Comment

[QUOTE=More_Cowbell;299710]Maybe it's time to get the ice bag on TC

Time for someone to grab his helmet and hide it.

Comment

FINAL: TCU 59, SDSU 41.

TC: 19-30, 333 yards, 3 TDs

Wallace: 7 carries, 112 yards, 1 TD

Wieneke: 8 rec, 196 yards, 2 TDs

Comment

Not surprised TCU hung 50+ on us. Pretty surprised SDSU dropped 40 on them. Very impressed, and I can't wait to see some of the highlights. Post 'em when you find 'em.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Stig says he's concerned about Mears with his foot injury. Thinks Taryn will be okay. Says Jordan Brown hurt his back and is "up in the air."

Comment

I hope any QB controversy is over.

Comment

TC comes back in after missing 1 play. Good to see.

3rd and 21 for SDSU, TC throws incomplete towards Landberg. Christion not putting weight on right leg. Hopping off.

Jacks have to punt. TCU takes over at SDSU's 45. Bad punt.
                    ALL I can say about the special teams is the kickers did a good job but as ben leber said the punts were all line drives. same as last year. No improvement

Comment

After the Frogs first drive, that final is kind of a sigh of relief. However, at if they don't get one of those long third downs, or that fluke tip TD pass, or the banked in FG...

It's still an L in the record books.

Cross your fingers for the health of the team. Because they are damn talented and are gonna need it with the teams in the Valley.

TC is the man. And whatever argument there was for "Lujan has the chemistry with Jake" is straight down the toilet. Because those two were on fire tonight.

Come home, rest up, and get ready to show off your new stadium with a good old fashioned beat down next week.

Comment

"Wasn't someone saying not long ago that Christion didn't have good chemistry with Wieneke ?" - bigticket1

That was me...good to see The Wizard and TC are poised for an amazing year together. Good effort against a really fast TCU team. Going to be a fun year I think. Hope everyone is going to be OK injury wise.
                        One more thing...Rozeboom...my new favorite defensive player...he's got that F&$k U attitude that I love and he's not shy about laying the wood!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

One more thing...Rozeboom...my new favorite defensive player...he's got that F&$k U attitude that I love and he's not shy about laying the wood!!

I noticed him, too. I think he'll be good for the team but might get us into some trouble at some point in the season.
                          Rollin' in my 5.0
                          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Post game thoughts, first is it doesn't seem right that in a game like this the #13 team in the country somehow got the lucky breaks. Take the fluke TD pass and the clanged fg off the board and this is a much different game. Dammit. Oh well.

With how tight the QB controversy seemed to be this fall I was worried that TC hasn't improved as much as I had hoped passing. That whole thing had to have been a smoke screen, cause he made some really really impressive throws. There was no reason to put him in after he hurt his ankle, but thank go we have Lujan should his ankle need some extra rest. Also thank god it's Drake next week, whole lost to something called Quincy. So he can take an extra week of he needs it without much of a problem.

O line pleasantly surprised me. Blocked pretty well overall IMHO, with plays where our RB got hit at the line were three yards gains it seemed cause they were getting a good push. Need to stay on blocks better, but the pass protection seemed pretty solid too.

Defense did OK, hard to tell considering who we played. First half was good besides the first drive. Only gave up one TD and that was on a real short field. I think they were really gassed in the second half.

The kicking game. Was anybody else really pleased with this? I was. After all we heard about inconsistency from the kickers I was really happy with it. Outside of the punt that was returned for a TD that seemed to be a case of out kicking the coverage, I thought it was really solid. Chase did a good job I though as did the rest.

Bottom line is I'm REALLY excited about this team and after what I saw I don't think that a 9-2 year is nearly the long shot I originally thought it was.
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                              I hope any QB controversy is over.
                              I think TC showed how good he can be. Im also pretty sure we will need Zach at some point this year. TC hasnt proven to be terribly durable. With his style thats likely to bite us.

Comment

85-63=22. I think our guys played in a very honorable fashion. Mike Struck kept mentioning speed as a difference at all positions and I can not argue with that. I am proud of our guys and hope the injuries are minimal. Time to move on. Its Drake and Club 71.

Comment

Working...
                                X