@TCU GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: @TCU GDT

Christion gets sacked and is limping on his ankle. Got rolled on. Now he's down. Uh oh .

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Christion gets sacked and is limping on his ankle. Got rolled on. Now he's down. Uh oh .
      Oh dang.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Zach Attack. Here we go . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

TC comes back in after missing 1 play. Good to see.

3rd and 21 for SDSU, TC throws incomplete towards Landberg. Christion not putting weight on right leg. Hopping off.

Jacks have to punt. TCU takes over at SDSU's 45. Bad punt.

Comment

Tyler is saying he hopped off the field on one leg....dang it.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

why the hell did they put him back in? why?

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                why the hell did they put him back in? why?
                Probably told coaches he felt fine. Adrenaline was probably pumping. Still, not good.

Comment

wow TC didn't look very mobile on that sack,just a stationary target,two guys drilled him.If there is no one to throw to because they're all covered, you have to make your decision to run or throw the ball away a lot sooner than he's been doing it.Can't afford all these 10 yd sacks,fumbles too.Hope he matures quickly.

Comment

Looks like the training staff is retaping the right ankle up for TC

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looked to me like the trainer was checking TC's right foot for tenderness on top. Not good.

Comment

I think TC is going to be flying back to SD with an elevated right ankle with an ice bag on it . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Injuries are piling up now,hope this game ends soon,we played great,with lots of great effort.Proud of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            Lacking in finishing off big plays toward the red zone.Lot more congested real estate in the red zone.Really need good play calling down there,that's where games are either lost or won.
                            and cannot have a delay of game penalty inside your opponents 10 yard line. That one hurt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Injuries are piling up now,hope this game ends soon,we played great,with lots of great effort.Proud of these guys.
                              And on the bottom of the screen, the score Oklahoma State 61, SE Louisiana 7.

Yeah.

Not that.

Frustrating night, but encouraging night, too. I hope the bumps and bruises and sprains and such won't be too bad as we progress through the season.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hell of a night. No one thought it would be this close.

And Christion is back in there. He must be feeling okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X