• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Subbert didn't commit. He has/had an offer.
    I'm 99% certain the Jacks won't be taking another TE unless an absolute 4/5 star monster wants to follow Dallas.

Cavanaugh, Hart, Schauf, Steckman, Egan, Heins, and Kunz are a pretty outstanding group.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Benson announcing tomorrow where he is heading per twitter. Not expecting him to pick the Jacks but only saving grace may be comfort level with coaching staff hopefully, maybe or I’m possibly grasping at straws?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Whats going on with Subbert?

BTW, if you want some humor, pull up the grand forks herald trying to make it sound like UND is doing okay.......
    We have already 2 TEs signed, so interest for Subbert probably went down.
    Just an FYI for your Bisonville guys. Joey Johnson, LB that switched to Nebraska as a walk-on, was also going to be a walk-on at SDSU. http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recr...367812372.html

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied

Again Garlisch is the only one that it seems had an NDSU offer that committed to SDSU.
    Whats going on with Subbert?

BTW, if you want some humor, pull up the grand forks herald trying to make it sound like UND is doing okay.......

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Looking at the list at the list again, I only see Subbert as a current SDSU commit who took it over an NDSU offer due to Benson situation with Iowa. Please correct me if wrong; I am just trying to make sure I am not missing any. I am just going off the Gopherhole information which is way better than what you find on Bisonville. (And our 247sport site is not showing any at all which I very much doubt. https://247sports.com/college/north-...ootball/Offers)
    Again Garlisch is the only one that it seems had an NDSU offer that committed to SDSU.

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    MN or Neb?
    Looking at the list at the list again, I only see Subbert as a current SDSU commit who took it over an NDSU offer due to Benson situation with Iowa. Please correct me if wrong; I am just trying to make sure I am not missing any. I am just going off the Gopherhole information which is way better than what you find on Bisonville. (And our 247sport site is not showing any at all which I very much doubt. https://247sports.com/college/north-...ootball/Offers)

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    MN or Neb?
    Audette picked up an offer from Oregon St. but on Bisonville it sounds like Wisconsin is also in the mix but not documented info on the Wisconsin news. So similar to our Benson situation. Another kid likely being told to "wait" and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Just want to point out Ronald Audette decommitted from NDSU; He is still listed as NDSU commitment.

Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered? (smack not intended, but with above error making sure I did not miss any) I know Benson is likely going to Iowa who had NDSU offer.

MN or Neb?

Leave a comment:

• BitsTD
    replied

Are any of the signees expected to enroll in January so they can participate in Spring Ball 2018?

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Just want to point out Ronald Audette decommitted from NDSU; He is still listed as NDSU commitment.

Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered? (smack not intended, but with above error making sure I did not miss any) I know Benson is likely going to Iowa who had NDSU offer.
    Check the first page of this thread - handful of our commits had offers from other FCS schools, including NDSU. But we also lost a lot of guys to them as well.

Thanks as always to GopherHole for maintaining that list - he does a great job.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Nick Garlisch, DB from Illinois. This article states he had an offer from NDSU (if true or not, I do not know). http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...706-story.html

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered?
    This isn't even possible. Just ask bisonville.

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rabbits64
    replied

Jordan Gayer, LB with an offer. Waverly-Shell Rock.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/jordang15...7Ctwgr%5Eother
    Planning for Benson going to Iowa. I like the offer.

Leave a comment:

• Cowbell
    replied

The Tennessee Kid, quarterback, sets up and throws like Peyton Manning. Might be a bit of a stretch but his mechanics look excellent. I look forward to watching him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X