X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    No, Btown was referencing Benson and Timm walking away from their verbal commitments and saying that Clark had filled one scholarship. Timm never had a scholarship so there isn't one to give to Snyder.
    I Apologize I was going way back to btowns response to UWM referencing Iowa getting another LB walk on and he was referring to Morrison. I got my communications crossed.

Comment

The LB from Wisconsin was Mike Timm and he was only offered a PWO.
      Good to know - I had assumed all along that Mike Timm had also walked away from a scholarship offer but backed out. Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Timm committed as a PWO but was then offered Benson’s scholarship after he switched to Iowa. I think Timm and Benson went to Iowa City that same weekend and they both pretty much had their mind made up. Tough situation for our coaching staff to put so much work in on those kids and then back out at the last second. Timm and Benson were looked at by the staff as big time difference makers. LB’s are also so important to special teams, depth at the linebacker spot is key.

Comment

LB - Logan Klemp, 6'3" 210, Jewell, IA (South Hamilton)

Kemp verbals to Iowa after receiving a scholarship offer per his Twitter account. Had offer from SDSU.

Comment

DE - Robert Jordan, 6'3" 205, Gilbert, AZ (Mesquite).

Jordan verbals to Mesa Community College (JUCO) per his Twitter account. Had offer from SDSU.

Comment

How many linebackers is Iowa taking? Geez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TE - Ben Subbert - 6'4" 233, Williamsburg, IA

Subbert verbals as PWO to Iowa per https://iowa.rivals.com/news/subbert-walking-on-at-iowa. Had offer from SDSU.

Comment

Has anyone heard if any players on the current roster did not return for spring semester ?

Comment

@aj_johnson7 Excited to have committed to South Dakota State University to further my academic and athletic career

AJ Johnson, LB out of Nebraska.
                    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/580575/...d3e00e4899da94

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Has anyone heard if any players on the current roster did not return for spring semester ?
                      I’ve been told that Lohsandt, Ewing, and Winegar are no longer with the team. That is pretty good compared to some years. Also, all the QBs are back. I know there was some speculation that one was leaving.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

New offer out to a DE out of FL. Dru Bowens.
                        https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4127130...74db0f1873212d

@drubow11 Greatful to have received another division 1 offer from South Dakota state ��

Interesting offer as he gave a verbal to East Tenn St. recently.

*Westside what’s the story?
                        Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-03-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          New offer out to a DE out of FL. Dru Bowens.
                          https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4127130...74db0f1873212d

@drubow11 Greatful to have received another division 1 offer from South Dakota state ��

Interesting offer as he gave a verbal to East Tenn St. recently.

*Westside what’s the story?
                          Stud athlete. Arnheim found him somewhere. Not sure of the details. Florida sounds like a weird state to recruit. The smaller classes are largely ignorred.

Jacks don’t have the best track record with Florida kids in terms of retention but we’ll see! Smenda and Adam Anderson have both stuck around.

Comment

Josh Flowers going prep school route per his twitter.

Comment

In case you missed it, Bradley Clark decommitted last night during the super bowl. Also, Dru Bowens reaffirmed his commitment to ETSU this morning on twitter. Looks like we won’t have any Florida players this year.

Comment

In case you missed it, Bradley Clark decommitted last night during the super bowl. Also, Dru Bowens reaffirmed his commitment to ETSU this morning on twitter. Looks like we won’t have any Florida players this year.
                                Any ideas on where the Snyder situation is heading ? One would think he would have committed to Iowa on his visit a week ago if that is where he really wants to go. Or is he hoping to get better terms on the Hawkeye walk-on deal at the last minute ? They have given out a lot of PWO's at that position recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X