• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    From what I can tell he had an offer from Drake. He is 6’3” so not sure he will stay at RB. Might go to FB, WR or LB. I guess it depends on frame and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fullback/ HBack type.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied
    2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Mike Morgan, per his Twitter, verbals. RB/FB out of Illinois.

“I am excited to announce that I am committed to play football at South Dakota State University!! #gojacks @GoJacksFB”

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7174991...ec26120826d887
    From what I can tell he had an offer from Drake. He is 6’3” so not sure he will stay at RB. Might go to FB, WR or LB. I guess it depends on frame and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Coach Stig & Coach Rogers had a home visit with Jaden Snyder (per his Twitter account).

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Mike Morgan, per his Twitter, verbals. RB/FB out of Illinois.

“I am excited to announce that I am committed to play football at South Dakota State University!! #gojacks @GoJacksFB”

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7174991...ec26120826d887

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    The Lakeville South Football twitter account tweeted out a congratulations to Matt Borowicz for committing to play football at South Dakota State.

Seems like a decent source, though I haven't found anywhere else reporting this to help confirm the information.

Matt Borowicz, 6'4" 255 lbs DE/T out of Lakeville, MN.
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/4171630/Matt-Borowicz
    Lakeville South and Lakeville North have long been thorns in the sides of the Rochester schools in all sports. Can't go wrong recruiting there, like the rest of the nation.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Jordan Hook verballed to UNI over the weekend. Had offer from SDSU.

OT/DT - Jordan Hook, 6'4" 270, Grundy Center, IA - HUDL
    Offers: Air Force, Illinois State, UNI, Western Illinois

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    The Lakeville South Football twitter account tweeted out a congratulations to Matt Borowicz for committing to play football at South Dakota State.

Seems like a decent source, though I haven't found anywhere else reporting this to help confirm the information.

Coach Eck "liked" the tweet so it sounds legit.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BULLDOG
    replied

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
    The last signing day is fast approaching and we are still getting late offers. Here is some more beef for the trenches!

OT - Danielson Ike, 6'6" 300, Kansas City, MO (Rockhurst) - HUDL
    Offers: Kansas

Oops - 2019 recruiting class.
    We need to close some deals and finish this class

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

The last signing day is fast approaching and we are still getting late offers. Here is some more beef for the trenches!

OT - Danielson Ike, 6'6" 300, Kansas City, MO (Rockhurst) - HUDL
    Offers: Kansas

Oops - 2019 recruiting class.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Offer out to Myles Johnson, 6'2" 180 lbs K/P out of Plymouth, MN.
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/8093236/myles-johnson

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by EngJack View Post
    Any idea what the status of Dominic Simpson is?
    I thought he had signed at Iowa Western but had never seen him on their roster this past year.

Leave a comment:

• EngJack
    replied

Any idea what the status of Dominic Simpson is?

Leave a comment:

• BULLDOG
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Bulldog, to answer your question from the basketball thread... yes, the team has about 3-5 more scholarships with multiple targets. Obviously, Snyder and Gayer at the LB position among others. They are also sifting through a half dozen kickers as they would like to bring one in to develop for life after Vinny. I wouldn't be surprised if they were hunting for a JUCO DT as there is concern about depth with Soulek's graduation. Yes, they signed a bunch of seniors, but they need someone who can contribute immediately. We all saw this year how Xavier was exposed at times (I still think he will be very good for the Jacks). I think they are still looking at the DE position and would take someone they deemed "a difference maker" at most positions besides QB, TE, S, and WR which are fully loaded with little to no room to expend financial resources.
    Thanks! Agree with the above. It's difficult to find college ready DT's. I saw Iowa Western had a couple DT's get scholarships.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
    Thx, I didn't know if FCS and FBS were the same.
    Bulldog, to answer your question from the basketball thread... yes, the team has about 3-5 more scholarships with multiple targets. Obviously, Snyder and Gayer at the LB position among others. They are also sifting through a half dozen kickers as they would like to bring one in to develop for life after Vinny. I wouldn't be surprised if they were hunting for a JUCO DT as there is concern about depth with Soulek's graduation. Yes, they signed a bunch of seniors, but they need someone who can contribute immediately. We all saw this year how Xavier was exposed at times (I still think he will be very good for the Jacks). I think they are still looking at the DE position and would take someone they deemed "a difference maker" at most positions besides QB, TE, S, and WR which are fully loaded with little to no room to expend financial resources.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X