Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Tickets

Also still waiting. I've been told "all tickets have been mailed." In the next breath, I was told "but if you don't get them, we can print them for you here." I'm giving my concert tickets to a friend too and I am none too pleased with this situation. Hopefully they get here tomorrow.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

For all the stuff that Justin Sell does well, this has been a cluster. I finally got all my tickets today (Season + Concert).

I know know the people in the ticket office have been working their tails off. Something isn't right and they likely need more help.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

We are waiting for our 3 games we ordered still. Atleast we don't have to worry about the concert. The ticket office has got to be crazy this time of year. Wonder how other programs go about their ticket issues. Doesn't seem like we have had these issues before.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          We are waiting for our 3 games we ordered still. Atleast we don't have to worry about the concert. The ticket office has got to be crazy this time of year. Wonder how other programs go about their ticket issues. Doesn't seem like we have had these issues before.
          Well I'm sure dealing with the huge difference in amount of tickets and not being real familiar with the new stadium has got to make it tougher on them. Then you add the chaos of a huge concert a couple of days before with all the complexities of special student wristbands and special seats for season ticker holders and a whole different seating set up, if you use just the same number of people as last year it's not going to go well most likely.
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            I have my tickets but I was also able to login to my account from the link below. Once I logged in I was able to click on ticket orders and download the tickets and view them.
            https://www.festivalticketing.com/bo...0-4812092D7734

Jacks Bash Tickets
            1. login
            2. Go to "my account"
            3. Go to "my orders"
            4. Select your order
            5. Click "download tickets" (I tried to click "email tickets" but that didn't work)
            I emailed support@festivalticketing.com prior to receiving my season tickets in the mail because I was initially told that the concert tickets would be a PDF that would be emailed, even to season ticket holders. The Festival Ticketing rep provided a link to the PDFs, so that might be another option, although it may be too "late in the game" for that.

I guess my experience with the ticket office has been generally positive, although I still have not received my extra tickets to the USD game.

Speaking of tickets, I've wondered if it would be more cost effective, and easier for the season ticket holders, to provide us with a single "mondo" ticket/pass that we could show at the gate. We could still have separate bar codes/UPCs that could be scanned for each game, but this could potentially reduce cost by not having to print separate game tickets. Plus, I have found that the UPC/bar code on my ticket sometimes starts to separate from the ticket when I simply put the ticket in my wallet. Fortunately, I have never actually lost the other section, but I am not sure how the "gate" personnel would respond if I ever did. Anyway, if they wanted to go the season "pass" route, they could sell Jacks lanyards with plastic sleeves that people could slide them in (similar to what they have at professional conferences when they give you a name tag), so that might be another revenue generating source. A possible downside is that could make it more difficult for season ticket holders to give tickets away for games they cannot/will not attend.

Comment

Remember when everyone was upset about Ticketmaster fees? LOL, at least you get your tickets with Ticketmaster...
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Mail came. No tickets. Not happy.

Comment

I didn't receive mine today, either. Thankfully, UWMandSDSU posted that link so I was able to print my Jacks Bash tickets on there. Now, I can at least get them to the friends we promised them to.

Comment

Originally posted by teajack View Post
                    I didn't receive mine today, either. Thankfully, UWMandSDSU posted that link so I was able to print my Jacks Bash tickets on there. Now, I can at least get them to the friends we promised them to.
                    Same. I'm still pissed about the lack of season tickets though.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      Also still waiting. I've been told "all tickets have been mailed." In the next breath, I was told "but if you don't get them, we can print them for you here." I'm giving my concert tickets to a friend too and I am none too pleased with this situation. Hopefully they get here tomorrow.
                      Received a call from the ticket office last night with the same "in the mail" and "but we can work it out if you don't get them". They are going to have the tickets at the will-call window for my brother-in-law. I have an email from one of the ticket reps that specifically said my tickets were mailed last Tuesday, which is an obvious lie (and pisses me off). I asked last night when my tickets were mailed and didn't get a straight answer other than "they all went out in various mailings last week". That, too, is a lie, because I would have the tickets by now. I have plenty of experience on the turn-around time for mailing something between Milwaukee and SD and it's no more than 3 days (usually 2). I wouldn't be as mad if they simply said "we're swamped and weren't prepared and we will do whatever we need to make sure you get your tickets". The truth is always easier to swallow, even if it's bad news, than lying to me as if I can't figure out how time and the US Mail operate. My cousin and his dad (Sioux Falls and Miller, respectively) also haven't received their tickets as of today's mail delivery. When we pay for these tickets months in-advance, it shouldn't be this big of a deal...new stadium or not...to have tickets delivered weeks before the first game starts. I never seem to have a problem getting my season tickets from the Brewers well before the opening game. It's a simple process of proper planning and preparation.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! You have Brewers season tickets and have never let those of us on the Jacks Board know about it? I may come to Milwaukee just to take advantage of the tickets that you can't use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know. I was thinking the same thing. Was there In July and went to brewers and Dodgers game. One when Joc Peterson hurt his shoulder making a catch hitting the wall.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                            Whoa, whoa, whoa!! You have Brewers season tickets and have never let those of us on the Jacks Board know about it? I may come to Milwaukee just to take advantage of the tickets that you can't use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send me an email next time you're in town or thinking of coming this way. gdw@gruber-law.com
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                              Send me an email next time you're in town or thinking of coming this way. gdw@gruber-law.com
                              Will do. Hope to see you this weekend.

Comment

Last batch of season tickets went out Tuesday, not last Friday as previously told by the ticket office. My blood pressure level is high.

Comment

Working...
                                X