2 more coaches gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more coaches gone!

What is happening? The wrong coaches heading out of Brookings especially during critical recruiting time. These will be tough young men to replace.

Re: 2 more coaches gone!

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
    What is happening? The wrong coaches heading out of Brookings especially during critical recruiting time. These will be tough young men to replace.
    Of whom are you speaking?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Of whom are you speaking?
      Sorry, can't reveal anything yet. I thought you are inside and have all the latest info??

Comment

Sorry, can't reveal anything yet. I thought you are inside and have all the latest info??
        NOoooooooooooo I don't have that.
        Last edited by Nidaros; 01-17-2016, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Admins, if you banned TAB, can you please ban Bulldog? TAB was at least funny.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            TAB?? Now that's a major tax on my recall! I don't think we can spare our NW Iowa correspondent. We need his input.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              If BULLDOG is right, how about they ban you instead?

Comment

Post your source or get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  Post your source or get lost.
                  You'll see one has already landed a job. My source is the coach, so I think it's damn safe! That should be public knowledge on Monday. You can ban me anytime you wish. I speak the truth and some on here can handle it. One needs to attend the convention in San Antonio to get all the gossip. It was great to see Coach Christensen in San Antonia as well. I hope he lands on his feet. The guy is a great man and hell of a football coach. I wonder how long it will take for this administration to talk about the changes?? I'll guess weeks.

Comment

You'll see one has already landed a job. My source is the coach, so I think it's damn safe! That should be public knowledge on Monday. You can ban me anytime you wish. I speak the truth and some on here can handle it. One needs to attend the convention in San Antonio to get all the gossip. It was great to see Coach Christensen in San Antonia as well. I hope he lands on his feet. The guy is a great man and hell of a football coach. I wonder how long it will take for this administration to talk about the changes?? I'll guess weeks.
                    Maybe years.

Comment

What's the prob WestSideRabbit? You don't like information about recruiting and coaching changes??

Comment

I think it might be a decent idea to expand the source rule to include coaches as well as players.

If you don't feel like naming the sources and the names of the coaches, why even come and post here? What's the benefit to doing it now without names instead of waiting until Monday like you said?

I'll take a stab at answering my own question.

You either 1) want to feel important about knowing something we don't, so you post it now so you can come back and say, "See!"

or

2) You're doing it to rile up people on the board.

Both are pretty **** reasons, and I fail to see the benefit this board receives from either. Either post the names, or GTFO.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

We're bound to lose a coach or 2 every season or so, a successful program looks great on a resume'. Guys are going to move up based off of that. That only opens it up for another up and coming coach. It's hard to say salary isn't a factor for a departure or two also. In the end Stig will fill any openings with quality guys. I think we'll be alright.

I don't think it's your opinions necessarily Bulldog, it's the antagonistic and arrogant way you present them....though I may be mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            I think it might be a decent idea to expand the source rule to include coaches as well as players.

If you don't feel like naming the sources and the names of the coaches, why even come and post here? What's the benefit to doing it now without names instead of waiting until Monday like you said?

I'll take a stab at answering my own question.

You either 1) want to feel important about knowing something we don't, so you post it now so you can come back and say, "See!"

or

2) You're doing it to rile up people on the board.

Both are pretty **** reasons, and I fail to see the benefit this board receives from either. Either post the names, or GTFO.
                            Or 3) I think their is a coach or two that needs to go, but not the ones that we are losing.

Comment

Or 3) I think their is a coach or two that needs to go, but not the ones that we are losing.
                              But again, no names, just rumors and bull****. I'm sure you know who is leaving. You have opinions on who should leave instead. You have posted neither of those things, so again I ask: what is the point of this thread? Riling people up or for you to feel important?
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X