X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jackrabbit vs Montana FCS 1st round

[QUOTE=Theee Catrabbit;284558]
    Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    O-line do your job and we will feel a great disturbance in the force, as if 24,000 voices were suddenly silenced.
    QUOTE]

......or 12000

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewt...hp?f=1&t=72577
    Ahhh but, they believe they are the best fans in the FCS. So factor in that they believe each of them counts as 2 fans because of their greatness.

Comment

Sources "close to the program" tell me the Jacks were very flat in practice this week and confidence is low. That's not easy to overcome in a hostile environment. I haven't identified a team leader on offense or defense that might be expected to rally the troops and I certainly don't think the coaching staff has done a great job of that either. Suggestion to me was to "keep expectations low".

I hope those sources are wrong....

This team can make a serious impression with a win today. I hope the coaches have a solid game plan in place and that our guys do a better job executing it then their guys do. Montana certainly has all the intangibles in their favor.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Hey West River Jacks, are any bars in Rapid City or nearby towns showing the game?
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Sources "close to the program" tell me the Jacks were very flat in practice this week and confidence is low. That's not easy to overcome in a hostile environment. I haven't identified a team leader on offense or defense that might be expected to rally the troops and I certainly don't think the coaching staff has done a great job of that either. Suggestion to me was to "keep expectations low".

This team can make a serious impression with a win today. I hope the coaches have a solid game plan in place and that our guys do a better job executing it then their guys do. Montana certainly has all the intangibles in their favor.
          I heard the same things.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

[QUOTE=jackmd;284575]Sources "close to the program" tell me the Jacks were very flat in practice this week and confidence is low. That's not easy to overcome in a hostile environment. I haven't identified a team leader on offense or defense that might be expected to rally the troops and I certainly don't think the coaching staff has done a great job of that either. Suggestion to me was to "keep expectations low".

This team can make a serious impression with a win today. I hope the coaches have a solid game plan in place and that our guys do a better job executing it then their guys do. Montana certainly has all the intangibles in their favor.[/

I find that extremely disappointing. I hope that is not the case today. 2 weeks ago they were poised to get a top 4-5 seed and finish with the best regular season record on program history. Time for Lally and Lujan to rally these guys and get them fired up. Stig can only do so much. It's up to the players now.

Comment

According to Zim, TC is likely to start, though no official word as of yet.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Also according to Zimmer, Lujan apparently suffered a concussion early in the game last week. That's scary stuff.

Comment

Lujan isn't even dressed today, I'm told.

So Lujan played with a freakin' concussion last week and Taryn didn't see the field for more than 2 plays? Wow.

Big spot for the true freshman today.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Lujan isn't even dressed today, I'm told.

So Lujan played with a freakin' concussion last week and Taryn didn't see the field for more than 2 plays? Wow.

Big spot for the true freshman today.
                    If anyone would have known he suffered a concussion he would not have been out there. Sometimes symptoms don't show up until well after the injury occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      If anyone would have known he suffered a concussion he would not have been out there. Sometimes symptoms don't show up until well after the injury occurred.
                      True. Still seems crazy to me that Taryn didn't get much of a shot last week when Lujan was struggling. Oh well, moot point now.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Yeah,that's why i said it was scary. Nobody knew until after the game,least of all Zach. He could have really got hurt.

Comment

• Re: On to Montana:

Yikes. True freshman QB with no Lujan in relief. The planets have really been aligning in a lousy way against the Jacks the past 8 days. This one is going to take a heroic effort by a bunch in blue.

Comment

• Re: On to Montana:

David Brown from Midco reporting that Douglas doesn't look like he's dressed either. So Finnes is the backup? Wow.

Comment

Actually wouldn't mengarelli or Paris technically be the backup, they've taken more offensive snaps than Finnes.😜

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                Actually wouldn't mengarelli or Paris technically be the backup, they've taken more offensive snaps than Finnes.
                                Run the Flash on every down? I'm digging it!

Comment

Working...
                                X